My phone is stuck on bootloop can not turn on usb debugging, help!!!

Search This thread

fwegsdfgdrg

Jun 7, 2014
I own a Blu Studio 5.5s and it is stuck on bootloop. I can not enable usb debugging, and recovery mode does not work for me. I accidentally deleted my "systems" file in my phone's hard drive. I went to a store, and they said I need to put a new update on my MicroSD card. Anyone know where I can get those, and how to fix this problem?

abhoysm69

Dec 31, 2013
Yogyakarta
I own a Blu Studio 5.5s and it is stuck on bootloop. I can not enable usb debugging, and recovery mode does not work for me. I accidentally deleted my "systems" file in my phone's hard drive. I went to a store, and they said I need to put a new update on my MicroSD card. Anyone know where I can get those, and how to fix this problem?

check your pm sir, cz i can't post outside link right now, hope it will help you :eek:

Reactions: G3N385

liverite1978

Aug 15, 2014
Ft.Worth

I have the same issue,my Samsung galaxy S 4 LTE SPH-L720T is stuck in Android System Recovery <3a> after installing the driver for 3D Pro. I have tried everything an no luck atall, PLEASE HELP!!!

Lwijan

Oct 3, 2014
Same problem with my BLU Studio 5.5S

it stuck on boot, but in my case, I think it has USB debugging enabled. Any help please?

jorizac

Dec 4, 2014
hi, ,have you got solution to your problem? Im also have the same issue on my phone, ,is it possible to enable usb debugging on a stuck on boot logo? please help, ,thanks
:):)

nickbk1

Apr 28, 2015
Antioch
same problem but on blu studio 6.0 hd

Sory if im posting in the wrong spot im new here. I dont have a pc. Im using a pcd chaser. Hello I have a problem with may blue studio 6.0 HD. I flashed a rom and the instructions sead no need to clear delvic or cache and now my phone is stuck in a bootloop and I can't get in to any mode to do a factory reset and I have it backed up on my SD card:confused:

Last edited:

bahun

Sep 19, 2015
ihave the same problem to sir my phone stuck on a boot loop can't turn off my phone

reacanrd

Oct 13, 2015
Endless boot look

73Hn

Feb 5, 2016
Chaguanas
BLU ENERGY X bootloop

My BLU ENERGY X is stuck in boot loop with access to fastboot only... Any tips on how to solve this?

znyght

Apr 21, 2016
Corning
Having same issue with my phone but I have a moto g 3rd gen., Can't get into recovery settings and usb debugging is disabled, My phone is just stuck in bootloop

Psylosyphyr

Dec 19, 2016
Dunsmuir,Ca.
Blu 5.5 Studio D690U same problem!

check your pm sir, cz i can't post outside link right now, hope it will help you :eek:

I fund the rom at needrom.com then used SPFlash tool to format and download the ROM no help at all in spite of the fact that the SPflash tool reported "success" (checkmark on green background). Any ideas? P.S. For the fellow that needs to know the button combo it is <power and vol up & down, all together > then follow screen prompts.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I also have the exact same problem how can i fix my blu 5.5studio