Problem with game in Yuandao N90S - Screen bug

Search This thread

BakumatsuX

Apr 25, 2013
Hello everyone. I'm having a problem with a game (Final Fantasy VI) in my tablet, which doesn't display the game correctly during the combat part. I'm thinking that maybe is related with the rom I'm using (RilleyRom 1.5) but I'm not sure. So if anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it.
Attached are some screenshots I took. The first one is normal display during gameplay out of combat. The other two are the bug in his full glory.
Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-23-19-35-08.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-01-23-19-35-08.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 82
  • Screenshot_2014-01-23-19-34-37.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-23-19-34-37.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 71
  • Screenshot_2014-01-23-19-35-29.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-23-19-35-29.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 54
T

the_pirate_predator

Answer

Hello everyone. I'm having a problem with a game (Final Fantasy VI) in my tablet, which doesn't display the game correctly during the combat part. I'm thinking that maybe is related with the rom I'm using (RilleyRom 1.5) but I'm not sure. So if anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it.
Attached are some screenshots I took. The first one is normal display during gameplay out of combat. The other two are the bug in his full glory.
Thank you.

The graphics in the device maybe not that much efficient to run.

Or maybe the game is missing some frames :confused: :silly:

Download the game and try again.

If your tablet is rooted, then install ChainFire3D and install drivers in it. Also reduce texture quality to run game.

If your device is not rooted, then try someother game.

BakumatsuX

Apr 25, 2013
The graphics in the device maybe not that much efficient to run.

Or maybe the game is missing some frames :confused: :silly:

Download the game and try again.

If your tablet is rooted, then install ChainFire3D and install drivers in it. Also reduce texture quality to run game.

If your device is not rooted, then try someother game.

Didn't work. Reinstalling the game does the same and ChainFire3D messed up my rom and I had to install it again. Thanks anyway.

Last edited:

brokenmouse

Aug 1, 2012
Thank you.

Thanks for posting this because all i can ever find on this game is that major glitch from v1.0. I must have spent about 4 hours yesterday uninstalling, reinstalling, redownloading the game. I get the same results. The game seems to work fine on my Galaxy S3. I have some cheapo android tablet (Sweet brand...got it for free) running some boring version of 4.1.1. Totally stock. I've tried everything, including playing to where Terra goes into the caves on her own (figuring it was some glitch with the mechs). Anytime and every time a member of the hero's party does any action (even switching rows), the screen blacks out like your screen shot. Does not happen with enemies. I thought it was my cheap tablet not being good enough, but the game should just slow down, not black out. Other effects from cutscenes (as far as I was willing to play) seemed to work fine.

I am just tempted to play this just on my phone, but it is so much more enjoyable on the slightly larger screen. I haven't really played this game since i had it on SNES. I bought the WII version the day it came out, and then never touched it, realizing that I didn't want to dedicate 50+ hours in front of my tv to this game. Playing on the go is so much more enjoyable because I can play 20 minutes in bed. play 15 minutes on the john. Play 15 minutes during lunch, etc. The updated sprites look like cheap stickers but everything else in this game looks great and I like how they set it up for the touch screen.

Let's hope this gets figured out.

BakumatsuX

Apr 25, 2013
Thanks for posting this because all i can ever find on this game is that major glitch from v1.0. I must have spent about 4 hours yesterday uninstalling, reinstalling, redownloading the game. I get the same results. The game seems to work fine on my Galaxy S3. I have some cheapo android tablet (Sweet brand...got it for free) running some boring version of 4.1.1. Totally stock. I've tried everything, including playing to where Terra goes into the caves on her own (figuring it was some glitch with the mechs). Anytime and every time a member of the hero's party does any action (even switching rows), the screen blacks out like your screen shot. Does not happen with enemies. I thought it was my cheap tablet not being good enough, but the game should just slow down, not black out. Other effects from cutscenes (as far as I was willing to play) seemed to work fine.

I am just tempted to play this just on my phone, but it is so much more enjoyable on the slightly larger screen. I haven't really played this game since i had it on SNES. I bought the WII version the day it came out, and then never touched it, realizing that I didn't want to dedicate 50+ hours in front of my tv to this game. Playing on the go is so much more enjoyable because I can play 20 minutes in bed. play 15 minutes on the john. Play 15 minutes during lunch, etc. The updated sprites look like cheap stickers but everything else in this game looks great and I like how they set it up for the touch screen.

Let's hope this gets figured out.

I have a Moto G and the game is perfect on it so it must be something related with our tablets. My only hope is that an update fixes it, because, like you, I would rather play the game in my tablet with a bigger screen.