Okay so the Noob needs help with recoveries...

Search This thread

pewds

Feb 24, 2014
Sorry in advance: So I rooted my VZW Samsung Galaxy S4 on 4.4.2 KK with VRUFNC5 bootloader and im ready to flash a recovery. I dont have a pc at the moment so I can use flashify. Can someone help with compatible recoveries and steps you need to take to flash them? Any help is highy appreciated ?

riker147

Jul 11, 2011
Sorry in advance: So I rooted my VZW Samsung Galaxy S4 on 4.4.2 KK with VRUFNC5 bootloader and im ready to flash a recovery. I dont have a pc at the moment so I can use flashify. Can someone help with compatible recoveries and steps you need to take to flash them? Any help is highy appreciated ?

Your ONLY option for a recovery is Safestrap. Flashify will NOT work. You should start here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2606501

Reactions: decaturbob

decaturbob

Mar 30, 2011
Decatur

like riker posted NO recoveres except safestrap. READ the link he provided. Should be mandatory reading for all posters

Top Liked Posts