[Q] Rom Manager Error while downloading from server.

Search This thread

rraxda

Nov 4, 2010
Is anyone else getting the below error when trying to Flash ClockworkMod Recovery on 2.5.1.3? I just updated and this is the error I am getting:

Error while downloading from server. Please make sure that you have a stable internet connection, and that your SD card is inserted and has free space!

Working onwifi, stock rooted via gfree method. Only think I found with search is someone who had this problem disappear after a few hours and his thoughts were a server error with the clockwork servers.

Anyone?

acepelon

Apr 22, 2010
I am having this problem. I just got a replacement Droid 1 and obtained root through Soup and Root. I can't restore a backup through ROM Manager, I can't do much of anything through ROM Manager. It says I have the current CW as I am using my same SD card from before, but I can't download/ install a new ROM, restore one, or anything. When I tried to flash CW to see if that was the problem I get the same error. I have internet connectivity and my phone is working fine other than that.

Neobug103

Jul 1, 2006
Los Angeles
I have been going CRAZY over this! I just upgraded my captivate to 2.2 today, rooted it and now I've LITTERALLY been trying to install clockworkmod for the past 3 hours, I have bricked my phone so many times and had to restore back to the default froyo and re-rooted it so many times and I keep getting the same error.

I've been trying to find the clockworkmod manually so I can just install it without ROM Manager, anybody have any clue how I can do this? I have a samsung captivate.

Also, I paid for the Premium version of ROM Manager via PayPal however I have no idea how to "reinstall" the Premium version without re-paying the $3.99, anybody know how?

steviewevie

Retired Forum Moderator
Oct 28, 2009
UK
There have been a few updates to the ROM Manager app overnight to fix some of these issues, try updating via the Market if you've had problems.

Still the same version of Clockwork Recovery for Vision so far though.

Top Liked Posts