[RECOVERY]DOCOMO Optimus G (L01E) CWM Recovery 6.0.2.7 Beta

Search This thread

ffboy2009

Jul 8, 2009
Changsha
First thanks jcase for all great work he has done!
Before using this CWM Recovery,you should root follow jcase's threat http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2094696

here's the beta version of CWM Recovery 6.0.2.7 for our Japan version LG Optimus G(L01E)

All features works except Internal&External SD Card mount!
People can transfer files use "adb push"

Vol keys for switch and Power key for choose

Hope this will help.

HOW TO
1.DO ROOT and BL Unlock
2.Hold Vol+ and Power key to enter fastboot mod
3.for test using "fastboot boot recovery.img" and "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img" for real recovery flash
4.i haven't find any method to boot into recovery mod except "fastboot boot recovery.img" or "adb reboot recovery". hope someone can tell me?

View attachment recovery.img

Last edited:

Misudoll

May 17, 2012
Beijing
thx a lot bro !!!
wish to reprint on other BBS coz some of my friend cannot read English
indicate the sources and all rights reserved of course
Sent from my LG-F160L using xda premium

Last edited:

neocpe

Nov 1, 2010
4.i haven't find any method to boot into recovery mod except "fastboot boot recovery.img" or "adb reboot recovery". hope someone can tell me?

After trial and error, press <Home>+<Vol Up>+<Power>... keep pressing them until the docomo mark disappeared and the screen went blank.
Plug in USB and the "Recovery mode" box will appear.

Note: I haven't flashed your recovery and my phone is not rooted.

Misudoll

May 17, 2012
Beijing
50ff64bbe4660.png
Yea:) may be we someone can del this f....d roaming function without R icon

Sent from my L-01E using xda premium

the OP just made a CN translated rom without any nttdocomo apks for l-01e,seems no R icon on it
i'm downloading and going to check the etc and feature.xml,should be some changes in it
here is the rom url,you may download it right now,
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=226550&uk=1510279682
the button on the right which looks like 下载 is download

Last edited:

germes81m

Oct 4, 2010
www.paybox.me
50ff64bbe4660.png

the OP just made a CN translated rom without any nttdocomo apks for l-01e,seems no R icon on it
i'm downloading and going to check the etc and feature.xml,should be some changes in it
here is the rom url,you may download it right now,
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=226550&uk=1510279682
the button on the right which looks like 下载 is download

Hmm tnx to rom but i think i can't flash it coze i don't understand CN lang

Misudoll

May 17, 2012
Beijing
Hmm tnx to rom but i think i can't flash it coze i don't understand CN lang

you leave too fast dude ...I was using the phone to type,not before the computer ...
I mean you may change featureset.xml lgphone.apk systemUI and framework to see if anything happens...
will upload these apks
if you have the unpack tool.you may unpack them from the system.img
keep in touch :D

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

can we flash this to our L-01E? but after flash...ammm...we need to do rooting again? hope it wont brick our phone...

you may change featureset.xml lgphone.apk systemUI and framework to see if anything happens...
will upload these apks
if you have the unpack tool.you may unpack them from the system.img
and pls check the value in the former post.
keep in touch

Misudoll

May 17, 2012
Beijing
kinda confused as to what to change on these files...hmmm..so do you mean that no need to flash ? just change said files? anyway..once this is confirmes..maybe we could have a step by step instructions..thanks

nope,it's not necessary to flash the rom,just unpack the system.img and change some apks.will continue this discussion after class and I'm not sure if it works.final examinations these days....so,have to prepare hard to pass the exams :(:(:(

Misudoll

May 17, 2012
Beijing
ooops..sorry dude..no hassle..hehehe...take your time..its ok... study first..i know that should be important... :)

have you got any friends know how to modify the apk.I think I find the way to disappear the R icon.make some changes in framework-res.apk and framework.jar will do.
it's beyond my ability so I don't know how to do this ,wish your friends may help to deal with it :D:D

germes81m

Oct 4, 2010
www.paybox.me
have you got any friends know how to modify the apk.I think I find the way to disappear the R icon.make some changes in framework-res.apk and framework.jar will do.
it's beyond my ability so I don't know how to do this ,wish your friends may help to deal with it :D:D

May be you can try pm to mr jcase about framework modification?

Fran31

Apr 30, 2009
Hi! Please!!!!!! I have a very serious problem. I did the root and I restored factory yesterday and now the phone does not work, or does not turn when you turn the screen or restart, and not either Screen S / W, which put out below:

I could install the cwm, if someone makes a backup with cwm recovery and uploads of here so I download it, I will be able to fix my problem?

1079xg6.jpg

Please help.

EDIT: I could install the cwm, if someone makes a backup with cwm recovery and uploads of here so I download it, I will be able to fix my problem?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First thanks jcase for all great work he has done!
    Before using this CWM Recovery,you should root follow jcase's threat http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2094696

here's the beta version of CWM Recovery 6.0.2.7 for our Japan version LG Optimus G(L01E)

All features works except Internal&External SD Card mount!
    People can transfer files use "adb push"

Vol keys for switch and Power key for choose

Hope this will help.

HOW TO
    1.DO ROOT and BL Unlock
    2.Hold Vol+ and Power key to enter fastboot mod
    3.for test using "fastboot boot recovery.img" and "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img" for real recovery flash

View attachment recovery.img