[Q] how-to add words to custom dictionary

Search This thread

metacm

Oct 26, 2012
how do i add words to custom dictionary, since i'm mixing words of multiple languages it doesn't recognize them or even whem i'm shortening words.. so i need to increase the recognizeable words. but i can't find how to add words to custom dictionary...

any help would be appreciated...

Psalm23_(UK)

Aug 22, 2012
Teesside
If you type a word the phone doesn't know it will say 'add to dictionary'. Just tap that and it will add it to the custom dictionary, providing you're using the stock keyboard.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using xda app-developers app

How do I remove something from dictionary I added by mistake?

Solved: Language and input/(samsung keyboard settings)/predictive text/my word list.

Last edited:
Reactions: RandomAwesomeGuy

matsuru

Jul 10, 2008
you can get an app called "UDM" to manage android native dictionary. :)

Sent from my GT-P6800 using XDA Premium HD app

MehruNisa

Nov 30, 2013
anyone able to edit user dictionary ... or import text file ... right now its learning from facebook and gmail but cannot import it by whatsapp ... software like User Dictionary manager show blank dictionary ... samsung note 2 n7100

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you type a word the phone doesn't know it will say 'add to dictionary'. Just tap that and it will add it to the custom dictionary, providing you're using the stock keyboard.

How do I remove something from dictionary I added by mistake?

Solved: Language and input/(samsung keyboard settings)/predictive text/my word list.