[ROM][Unofficial][BeanStalk][Android_5.0.2][flo][02/11/15]

Search This thread

oadam11

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 19, 2013
plus.google.com
Beanstalk-Presentation.png

This rom was compiled by me, Scott.Hart.bti has done the real work!
I am proud to present to you BeanStalk Builds put together by myself. This is a build composed off of the CM builds and i have added alot of features on top of it. So you get speed, stability, and ultra customization ability. Many of the additional code additions came from slim ROM and also Derteufels build and have been modified to work with my current setup. A huge thanks to Derteufel and the Slim ROM guys for their work and dedication. Also a big thanks to everyone involved with CM as that is the building stone in this project. Thanks to skyliner33v for the bootanimation and upcoming wallpapers!

I plan on updating this and adding features on a pretty regular basis, so if you happen to like this, keep checking back.

Like what you see? Click the thanks button or Donate to scott.hart.bti by clicking HERE

If you have building/development concerns or issues, Please visit the BeanStalk Development Thread to avoid cluttering this thread.

Features.png

• CM based
  • Lockscreen shortcuts
  • LCD Density
  • Custom original BeanStalk Wallpapers by skyliner33v
  • Custom BeanStalk bootanimation by skyliner33v
  • Status bar color and transparency
  • Clock and date options which includes color, location, style
  • Signal Styles which include color and text instead of icons, alternate GB signal layout, hide signal icons
  • Battery styles - Includes specific colors and styles.
  • customizable navigation bar
  • Keyboard and input method options which include disable full screen keyboard and auto rotate
  • Clock widget for LockClock including extra options to fully customize every feature of the lockclock
  • Less frequent Notification sounds options
  • Enable/disable wake up on charge option
  • Superuser fully embedded into the build and accessed from settings menu
  • CM Performance options and features
  • About BeanStalk option with links to github source and facebook for beanstalk. Also links to my twitter and donate.
  • insane amount of edits/tweaks/fixes to make this build absolutely fly
  • Numerous other options hidding throughout the build

Bugs.png

Gapps.png

Download:BasketBuild_Gapps

Download.png

DOWNLOAD:
01-17-15

01/24/15

02/11/15

***Please keep in mind that this is the initial release and bugs are to be expected. I am working on this myself and do not have a team that is helping me. Before reporting bugs, please make sure you verify everything on your end and make sure you do a full wipe and format first to make sure it is a legitimate issue. Im going to say this once and only once... I am doing this for fun. It is my CHOICE to share my work with everyone. If you decide that you do not like my work, good for you.. Move on and flash something else. I will not tolerate ungrateful people in my thread.***

Installation.png

• First time flashing a CM based rom to your device?
  • Update to the latest CM ready TWRP recovery or use the latest CWM
  • Make sure you are rooted
  • Download both the BeanStalk build and the latest Lollipop GAPPs package.
  • Boot into recovery
  • Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe /system and dalvik cache as a precaution
  • Flash BeanStalk build
  • Flash GAPPs package
  • Reboot & Enjoy!

Source.png

SlimROM source can be found HERE
DerTeufel's source can be found HERE
My source can be found HERE

Kernel source

Donate.png

Donate to scott.hart.bti by clicking HERE
Credits:

Scott Hart for his source codes and amazing rom

Last edited:

quickstang

Sep 2, 2009
Going to flash. I am however going to flash the 12-20 gapps as the link shows the latest 5.0 as 11-09 I believe.

Russ0000

Dec 11, 2013
Everything is running awesome. The only issue I could find is I couldn't get double tap to work. Thanks again

quickstang

Sep 2, 2009
Up and running. A bunch of mounting data errors, but everything flashed & booted. Even restored all of my apps. I had to do nothing but a few tweaks.

The only issue I am having is tapping the home button doesn't do anything. Back & recent however both work. Doesn't matter what app I'm in, pressing home doesn't work. I have to hit back to get back to Nova Launcher

Russ0000

Dec 11, 2013
Up and running. A bunch of mounting data errors, but everything flashed & booted. Even restored all of my apps. I had to do nothing but a few tweaks.

The only issue I am having is tapping the home button doesn't do anything. Back & recent however both work. Doesn't matter what app I'm in, pressing home doesn't work. I have to hit back to get back to Nova Launcher

I didn't experience any of those issues. I'm also using Nova. Maybe its a bad download.

quickstang

Sep 2, 2009
I didn't experience any of those issues. I'm also using Nova. Maybe its a bad download.
I'll have to check the download. I'm also running into an issue where when I download a file, nothing shows up in the status bar area notifying me it's downloading. Not from a browser, or another app. The only way I know something is complete, is by checking the folder the download went into.

This is strange as well.

SHABBYLEA

May 15, 2014
Congleton, Cheshire.
I'll have to check the download. I'm also running into an issue where when I download a file, nothing shows up in the status bar area notifying me it's downloading. Not from a browser, or another app. The only way I know something is complete, is by checking the folder the download went into.

This is strange as well.

I know this won't help, but everything running great here...

If anyone has any issues, I would suggest flashing official cm12, then factory wipe, and if you want dttw, flash glitch 3.07 cm...

Worked for me...

glitchsta

Feb 20, 2011
This build is fast and as smooth as I have tried yet... I have tried alot of the Lollipop roms and I must say this one is my favorite so far.... Keep up the great work man... Thanks

HippoMan

May 5, 2009
Hippoland
Great ROM ... and 3 minor issues

I recently came across this ROM and I flashed it yesterday.

This is the best 5.0.x ROM I've tried on my flo device: stable and full-featured.

Great job!

I just want to report three minor issues.

1. This is hardly even an "issue"; more like just a very small inconvenience: Go to Settings->Security->Lock screen shortcuts and set the shortcut at the lower left to "None". It will still show the "telephone receiver" icon at the lower left of the lock screen. However, setting the shortcut at the lower right to "None" works as expected.

2. Go to Settings->BeanStalk options->Navigation bar, and try to add a "Custom icon" for any buttons. It doesn't show up on the navigation bar ... the button disappears in that case, and blank area appears in place of the button's icon.

3. Again in Settings->BeanStalk options->Navigation bar ... try to add any app or shortcut to a button. It will not function. Only an action from the original dropdown will work (i.e., Home, Recents, Empty spacer, Kill task, Last app, etc. ...)

None of these are big problems for me. I just wanted to report these minor issues.

I'm very happy with this ROM.

(applause)
.​

Last edited:
Reactions: AnkeshReborn

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, new build is up Enjoy!

02/11/15
    Hey guys, new build is up

01/24/15
    Beanstalk-Presentation.png

This rom was compiled by me, Scott.Hart.bti has done the real work!
    I am proud to present to you BeanStalk Builds put together by myself. This is a build composed off of the CM builds and i have added alot of features on top of it. So you get speed, stability, and ultra customization ability. Many of the additional code additions came from slim ROM and also Derteufels build and have been modified to work with my current setup. A huge thanks to Derteufel and the Slim ROM guys for their work and dedication. Also a big thanks to everyone involved with CM as that is the building stone in this project. Thanks to skyliner33v for the bootanimation and upcoming wallpapers!

I plan on updating this and adding features on a pretty regular basis, so if you happen to like this, keep checking back.

Like what you see? Click the thanks button or Donate to scott.hart.bti by clicking HERE

If you have building/development concerns or issues, Please visit the BeanStalk Development Thread to avoid cluttering this thread.

Features.png

• CM based
    • Lockscreen shortcuts
    • LCD Density
    • Custom original BeanStalk Wallpapers by skyliner33v
    • Custom BeanStalk bootanimation by skyliner33v
    • Status bar color and transparency
    • Clock and date options which includes color, location, style
    • Signal Styles which include color and text instead of icons, alternate GB signal layout, hide signal icons
    • Battery styles - Includes specific colors and styles.
    • customizable navigation bar
    • Keyboard and input method options which include disable full screen keyboard and auto rotate
    • Clock widget for LockClock including extra options to fully customize every feature of the lockclock
    • Less frequent Notification sounds options
    • Enable/disable wake up on charge option
    • Superuser fully embedded into the build and accessed from settings menu
    • CM Performance options and features
    • About BeanStalk option with links to github source and facebook for beanstalk. Also links to my twitter and donate.
    • insane amount of edits/tweaks/fixes to make this build absolutely fly
    • Numerous other options hidding throughout the build

Bugs.png

Gapps.png

Download:BasketBuild_Gapps

Download.png

DOWNLOAD:
    01-17-15

01/24/15

02/11/15

***Please keep in mind that this is the initial release and bugs are to be expected. I am working on this myself and do not have a team that is helping me. Before reporting bugs, please make sure you verify everything on your end and make sure you do a full wipe and format first to make sure it is a legitimate issue. Im going to say this once and only once... I am doing this for fun. It is my CHOICE to share my work with everyone. If you decide that you do not like my work, good for you.. Move on and flash something else. I will not tolerate ungrateful people in my thread.***

Installation.png

• First time flashing a CM based rom to your device?
    • Update to the latest CM ready TWRP recovery or use the latest CWM
    • Make sure you are rooted
    • Download both the BeanStalk build and the latest Lollipop GAPPs package.
    • Boot into recovery
    • Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe /system and dalvik cache as a precaution
    • Flash BeanStalk build
    • Flash GAPPs package
    • Reboot & Enjoy!

Source.png

SlimROM source can be found HERE
    DerTeufel's source can be found HERE
    My source can be found HERE

Kernel source

Donate.png

Donate to scott.hart.bti by clicking HERE
    Credits:

Scott Hart for his source codes and amazing rom
    Hey, @oadam11 thanks for all compiling works you do for our device,next I would like to ask what's the update schedule if this ROM?
    Nightly,weekly,etc.?
    Probably once a week
    Great ROM ... and 3 minor issues

I recently came across this ROM and I flashed it yesterday.

This is the best 5.0.x ROM I've tried on my flo device: stable and full-featured.

Great job!

I just want to report three minor issues.

1. This is hardly even an "issue"; more like just a very small inconvenience: Go to Settings->Security->Lock screen shortcuts and set the shortcut at the lower left to "None". It will still show the "telephone receiver" icon at the lower left of the lock screen. However, setting the shortcut at the lower right to "None" works as expected.

2. Go to Settings->BeanStalk options->Navigation bar, and try to add a "Custom icon" for any buttons. It doesn't show up on the navigation bar ... the button disappears in that case, and blank area appears in place of the button's icon.

3. Again in Settings->BeanStalk options->Navigation bar ... try to add any app or shortcut to a button. It will not function. Only an action from the original dropdown will work (i.e., Home, Recents, Empty spacer, Kill task, Last app, etc. ...)

None of these are big problems for me. I just wanted to report these minor issues.

I'm very happy with this ROM.

(applause)
    .​