[APP]StopWatch 2.2

Search This thread

nitramk

Feb 6, 2006
Stockholm
hejhej.org
Hi!

Here comes another updated version of StopWatch. This time it's an update to version 2.2, and it is currently available for QVGA, VGA and WVGA screens.

The sleep-bug where the timer and stopwatch slows down when the phone goes into sleep mode has been corrected. Further, I've also included support for MoDaCo's AppToDate application for easy updating.

Info from earlier:
You can use both mp3s and Wav-files as alarm sounds, but it is advisable to use short clips, since there currently is no way to stop a started alarm. (This means that a played song for example wont stop play until either the program is exited or the song is ended.) I am currently working on this.

The program has also been reviewed in its latest version (2.0) by Gadgetmix.com:
http://gadgetmix.com/index/?p=2724

The new versions can be found at:
http://kaldma.se/programs/stopwatch/

Please report problems here!

/ nitramk

Version 2.3
- QVGA-version available
- Small corrections for QVGA screens

Version 2.2
- VGA and WVGA versions available.
- Bug when splitting times in advanced mode with d-pad corrected
- "Sleep mode"-bug corrected
- AppToDate support

Version 2.0
- VGA and WVGA versions available.
- Timer function
- Changeable timer alarm with vibrate alert
- Ability to use the D-pad instead of the screen
- Two ways to display split times, one as in V1 and one with focus on individual lap times as requested.
- The stopwatch and the timer both runs perfectly well when the phone goes to sleep or when you hit the power button to turn the screen off, compared to V1 where it didn't :p .

Version 1.0.1
- QVGA and VGA versions available.
- That small "closing app"-bug corrected.

Version 1.0:
- Only for VGA-screens!

Files below are of the latest versions!

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 2,987
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 1,983
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 1,513
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 1,209
Last edited:

luap

Oct 23, 2006
great

this is highly usable, great job.
I think i keep my diamond and dont go to the iphone

horstborsch

Jan 4, 2008
Looks great, fits very well. Maybe you can release a german version? I´ll help translating.

nitramk

Feb 6, 2006
Stockholm
hejhej.org
That would be possible and yes, I would need help with that since my German isn't that great. :p

First, though, I feel I have to complete the program a little by for example adding a timer function and making some other fixes.

horstborsch

Jan 4, 2008
That would be possible and yes, I would need help with that since my German isn't that great. :p

First, though, I feel I have to complete the program a little by for example adding a timer function and making some other fixes.

For sure! Do what you have to do but I would appreciate a german version, just write a pn if you´re ready and i´ll do the translation.

Dynomite232

Jul 7, 2008
E A R T H
dude heard the iphone has very bad Reception cant use it in car or in buildings blabla but this diamond is amaZing so some friends say to me from Stockholm sweden and very expensive plan's with telia should be unlocked phone anywho apple new to phone life give it 5 more yr's then they will catch up with windows mobile

so dont think of going to iphone please ever again :)

this is highly usable, great job.
I think i keep my diamond and dont go to the iphone

Top Liked Posts