Apr 7, 2013
Germany
Android version: 4.3
Customization Version: 1270-3841_R6C
Build number: 10.4.B.0.569
Branding: Telekom.de
File System Version: LTE-International_10.4.B.0.569

Download

If this post was helpful, don't forget to click the 'Thanks' button.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tommy-Geenexus

ericman77

Oct 20, 2008
Indianapolis IN

Lol. Just figured since it's a T-mobile firmware It'd have wifi calling. But I guess I know now that it doesn't, thank you so much for your generously provided help.
Couldn't have found anyone kinder than your self to take a minute of time to help a brother out.
Like today when I got out of work a fellow coworker asked for a jump and I said sure buddy no problem! It was like 1 degree out today by the way as well, but like your kind helpful self I pulled my car up next to his and hooked up the cables.
It took at least 30 minutes to charge that thing, it must have been dead as a mofo! But we finally got that jaguar started. Hell I've never seen a car with a battery in the trunk until today, he was telling me just the other day about how jaguars are built really strangely, I guess he was right lol. Pretty nice car though, he said it just needs a few things like struts and a oxygen sensor but still nice. He mentioned selling it for 2500! For a 2000 jag I think I'd buy it if I had the cash. Man thated be sweet! Well nice talking to ya buddy and thanks for the very useful information about the german ftf not having wifi calling and all. Guess I'll just have to keep waiting on the US version.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Android version: 4.3
    Customization Version: 1270-3841_R6C
    Build number: 10.4.B.0.569
    Branding: Telekom.de
    File System Version: LTE-International_10.4.B.0.569

Download

If this post was helpful, don't forget to click the 'Thanks' button.