Zagg Invisible Shield

Search This thread

wharmecht

Feb 7, 2012
Hello everyone:D Just wanted to let Y'all know that RadioShack is selling the Zagg Invisible Shield for $9.99!! I just bought one and thought that I would share the info with everybody.

phreezex

Feb 8, 2010
Atlanta, GA
yea, its a good cover, ... i bust out the plastic one with my otterbox and ballistic case.. not as hard to clean... i do not recommend the zagg with matte finish though, it made my old evo4g look pixilatied

unclekeith

Apr 29, 2011
Minnesota
i work at radioshack and i have gone through 2 zaggs both of which peeled off rather easily. i also did care for the feeling... it made scrolling feel laggier almost... and with my OCD the smallest air bubble or speck under it drove me nuts.

thats just my 2 cents. i know alot of people and my co-workers love em.

GrimReaper24

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 10, 2011
i work at radioshack and i have gone through 2 zaggs both of which peeled off rather easily. i also did care for the feeling... it made scrolling feel laggier almost... and with my OCD the smallest air bubble or speck under it drove me nuts.

thats just my 2 cents. i know alot of people and my co-workers love em.

I put mine on no dust looks smooth no bubbles and no lag :D I know what you mean tho by ocd with dust lint lol.

Jfree3000

Jul 20, 2010
Metro Atlanta
Had to call a couple of stores because they are selling like crazy. Finally picked one up. On a side note the HTC Desktop Cradle is now $14 at Radio Shack.

GrimReaper24

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 10, 2011
Had to call a couple of stores because they are selling like crazy. Finally picked one up. On a side note the HTC Desktop Cradle is now $14 at Radio Shack.

Nice man . I have snagged them up on eBay for 10 or less in the past I have a extra zagg just in case I ever need it ... Tricky part is you have to make sure you have clean hands dust free area. Then spray your hands down with the solution . Take the paper off the back of the zagg and spray it down good and line her up on the glass . Use the thing they give you to get rid of the extra fluid and air bubbles. Should clear up fine in a day.

Take battery out just to be safe while applying :D

zsibisi

Sep 3, 2010
Huntington Beach,CA
Was @ the mall and ran in to a kiosk that sold Zagg. I didn't know that they were going for 9.99 though. I feel like I was ripped off but on the up side though they cleaned and installed it for me. So far no bumps or weird distortion. The feel of it will take some time to get used to though as it is a bit more griper. Anywayz, so far so good. Just glad that they offered a lifetime warranty so if this does go goofy, all I have to do is go back down and get money back or they re do it. Oh, instead of 9.99 it did run me about 25.00 dollars w/ tax (front @ back)
Has anyone had long standing good luck with these?

Thanks,

Z ....

GrimReaper24

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 10, 2011
Was @ the mall and ran in to a kiosk that sold Zagg. I didn't know that they were going for 9.99 though. I feel like I was ripped off but on the up side though they cleaned and installed it for me. So far no bumps or weird distortion. The feel of it will take some time to get used to though as it is a bit more griper. Anywayz, so far so good. Just glad that they offered a lifetime warranty so if this does go goofy, all I have to do is go back down and get money back or they re do it. Oh, instead of 9.99 it did run me about 25.00 dollars w/ tax (front @ back)
Has anyone had long standing good luck with these?

Thanks,

Z ....

Nice I have had zaggs on my phones in the past always hold up well even a year or 2 and still looks good as new...

zsibisi

Sep 3, 2010
Huntington Beach,CA
I was kind of wondering, I know that other people had it on their phone for 10 dollars, but was wondering what is the normal going rate for this?

tia,

Z ..........

GrimReaper24

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 10, 2011
I was kind of wondering, I know that other people had it on their phone for 10 dollars, but was wondering what is the normal going rate for this?

tia,

Z ..........

Well if you are lucky you can find them for 10 bucks if on sale ebay is cheaper with free ship... If you go to best buy they want 20 bucks plus tax and they won't put it on....

20 bucks in the mall or other areas that those folks sell for zagg they will install it for you which is nice...

I got one on ebay for 5 bucks free ship another for 10 :D

wharmecht

Feb 7, 2012
Well if you are lucky you can find them for 10 bucks if on sale ebay is cheaper with free ship... If you go to best buy they want 20 bucks plus tax and they won't put it on....

20 bucks in the mall or other areas that those folks sell for zagg they will install it for you which is nice...

I got one on ebay for 5 bucks free ship another for 10 :D

The Zagg's actually are not as hard to install as you would think. There are quite a few videos on the net to show you how to do it. I admit though, the first one I ever did was a little jacked up. But now that I have done a bunch of them, I can actually put one on in the car no problems. Just make sure to clean the screen and wet your fingers and the protector :D

MistakenUtopia

Nov 27, 2010
San Jo
I bought it for 10 bucks from the mall. I convinced a female worker to cut the price down for me. :D Zagg FTW.

× Sent from my Infected PG86100 {3D} using XDA App ×

gonk24

Mar 7, 2011
Noticed a couple days ago my zagg has 3 small scrapes on it. Thought at first it was something smudged but it won't come clean. Looks like miniature Wolverine got it

tvsamson

Nov 29, 2011
Love my zagg, it feels almost impossible to scratch. I got the soft otter box case for it though, and didnt like it. Fit too loosely on the phone:/

GrimReaper24

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 10, 2011
Noticed a couple days ago my zagg has 3 small scrapes on it. Thought at first it was something smudged but it won't come clean. Looks like miniature Wolverine got it

Lol a miniature Wolverine nice.. I have left in dents on mine from my keys and so on but it always pops back out and looks just as good as the day I put it on :D