OTA File Location on HTC One

Search This thread

hemal_s33

Feb 16, 2011
Hi,

I have downloaded OTA on my Telstra HTC One and would like to take out firmware.zip file from OTA file for easy flashing of stock recovery and boot image when I want to go back to stock.

I am not able to find the OTA.zip file anywhere on the phone. Does any one know exact location where this file is on the phone ?

Thanks

hemal_s33

Feb 16, 2011
That's the first place I checked but there is nothing in there.
I even tried with Show Hidden Files option and could not find OTA zip file anywhere on the storage.
Is there a chance that it is stored on internal storage which is not accessible via USB

Jvov

Jan 10, 2014
Lajeado
twitter.com
I even tried with Show Hidden Files option and could not find OTA zip file anywhere on the storage.
Is there a chance that it is stored on internal storage which is not accessible via USB
If you have root use ES file Explorer to find it anyware on your phone. Then upload it to DropBox and download it on your PC whenever you need.

Enviado de meu HTC One usando Tapatalk

nkk71

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
May 26, 2010
Beirut

check here: /data/data/com.android.providers.downloads/cache/

however, I believe you need root access to be able to access that folder.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

check here: /data/data/com.android.providers.downloads/cache/

however, I believe you need root access to be able to access that folder.