Sprint HTC One stuck

Search This thread

schaumie2222

Nov 10, 2010
First off I want to thank whoever might offer me help in my situation. Here it is... I have had a Sprint HTC ONE since May last year, I previously had an EVO that I rooted myself and wanted to do the same to the HTC One. I think my skill level is betweeen beginner and advanced and can do most commands and execute sideloads and recoveries and such. I started playing with custom roms and recoveries and got in over my head and I am now trying to get back to stock- problem. I have loaded the stock rom but my touchscreen does not work. I no longer care about root- I just want my phone to work and be back to complete stock but cannot figure out how. My girlfriend will attest that on my weekends back home I have spent countless hours searching and trying solutions but have come up short. If anybody could please help me out and give me step by step or exact files it would be very much appreciated. My hdboot screen looks like this

--Tampered--
--Unlocked--
M7_WLS PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.56.0000
RADIO-1.00.20.1108
OpenDSP-v32.120.274.0909
OS-
eMMC-boot 2048MB
Feb 25 2014,21:52:07.0

Lastly, while I can boot to stock rom that I have installed, when the touchscreen is not working, I can plug in a mouse, download software update, and when it goes to install it bootloops.

Thanks again

clsA

Aug 28, 2010
Central Florida
First off I want to thank whoever might offer me help in my situation. Here it is... I have had a Sprint HTC ONE since May last year, I previously had an EVO that I rooted myself and wanted to do the same to the HTC One. I think my skill level is betweeen beginner and advanced and can do most commands and execute sideloads and recoveries and such. I started playing with custom roms and recoveries and got in over my head and I am now trying to get back to stock- problem. I have loaded the stock rom but my touchscreen does not work. I no longer care about root- I just want my phone to work and be back to complete stock but cannot figure out how. My girlfriend will attest that on my weekends back home I have spent countless hours searching and trying solutions but have come up short. If anybody could please help me out and give me step by step or exact files it would be very much appreciated. My hdboot screen looks like this

--Tampered--
--Unlocked--
M7_WLS PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.56.0000
RADIO-1.00.20.1108
OpenDSP-v32.120.274.0909
OS-
eMMC-boot 2048MB
Feb 25 2014,21:52:07.0

Lastly, while I can boot to stock rom that I have installed, when the touchscreen is not working, I can plug in a mouse, download software update, and when it goes to install it bootloops.

Thanks again

Here is the last RUU for Sprint ..if your firmware is higher it won't work
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2658910

schaumie2222

Nov 10, 2010
wow so simple.... thank you very very much... why couldnt I find this in the first place !!! haha.... thanks again