Anyone use audio technica ath m50s?

Search This thread

lilman355

Apr 22, 2011
I know that the top of our phone is a bit slanted and so I was wondering if anyone used ath m50s with this phone to see if they fit correctly and sound correctly?

Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Free mobile app

the.emilio

I know that the top of our phone is a bit slanted and so I was wondering if anyone used ath m50s with this phone to see if they fit correctly and sound correctly?

They're headphones. They will plug in. The only thing that would cause them to not work would be a case that obstructs the fitment of the jack to the port. I've plugged in many different head phones from cheap $2 sets to PowerBeats by Dre as well as Studio by Dre.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

lilman355

Apr 22, 2011
They're headphones. They will plug in. The only thing that would cause them to not work would be a case that obstructs the fitment of the jack to the port. I've plugged in many different head phones from cheap $2 sets to PowerBeats by Dre as well as Studio by Dre.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

I understand that they have the required 8th inch adapter but I was just making sure because some reviewers of these headphones had problems with certain devices. Thanks again:)

the.emilio

I understand that they have the required 8th inch adapter but I was just making sure because some reviewers of these headphones had problems with certain devices. Thanks again:)

Well I've never used them, but as long as it has 3.5mm connection or adapter it should work.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

orangekid

Sr. Mod / Mod Committee / RC-RT Committee
Staff member
Apr 10, 2009
1) I moved this thread to the Q&A forum.

2) I've used the AT-M50s on every phone I've had and they work fine except the TPU case on some pushes out the headphone jack sometimes. So I take a razor and make the headphones hole a bit bigger on my case. Other than that you should have no issues.

These are still my favorite headphones, way better than any of the Beats and even the Bose in this price range. If they were a big smaller I would wear them at the gym, but for at home listening these headphones rule the world.

Reactions: lilman355

lilman355

Apr 22, 2011

2) I've used the AT-M50s on every phone I've had and they work fine except the TPU case on some pushes out the headphone jack sometimes. So I take a razor and make the headphones hole a bit bigger on my case. Other than that you should have no issues.

These are still my favorite headphones, way better than any of the Beats and even the Bose in this price range. If they were a big smaller I would wear them at the gym, but for at home listening these headphones rule the world.

Oh thanks. Quick question, I've heard the burn in time for these headphones is super long. Do they still sound good out of the box or is it alright and then much better after use?

orangekid

Sr. Mod / Mod Committee / RC-RT Committee
Staff member
Apr 10, 2009
Oh thanks. Quick question, I've heard the burn in time for these headphones is super long. Do they still sound good out of the box or is it alright and then much better after use?

They sound really good out of the box.

The burn in time isn't incredibly long, I put some decent hours on mine and they just get better and better, but out of the box I found the sound quality to still be superior to any other cans in that class.

Reactions: FatalityBoyZahy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

They sound really good out of the box.

The burn in time isn't incredibly long, I put some decent hours on mine and they just get better and better, but out of the box I found the sound quality to still be superior to any other cans in that class.