[Q] Z1 compact microphone problem

Search This thread
Mar 27, 2013
Hi, my phone is working fine during calls, but for some reason i can't send voice messages through facebook messenger and whatsapp. I check the microphone using the stock recorder and it is just fine. Is anyone else suffering this???

Dec 21, 2011
Are you connected through your home-WIFI or somehow else?

If somehow else
In Germany, many providers block audio-/video-over-the-mobile-interwebs in almost any of their flatrate plans. I'm not sure if that method can be (and is) applied to file transfers / voice messages (sending a recorded file instead of streaming your audio live) as well.

On a second thought, this thought may be BS, but who knows ...

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2013

If somehow else
In Germany, many providers block audio-/video-over-the-mobile-interwebs in almost any of their flatrate plans. I'm not sure if that method can be (and is) applied to file transfers / voice messages (sending a recorded file instead of streaming your audio live) as well.

well, both on wifi and and data plan, it does not work. I have several other devices using the same wifi network, but it seems to be fine. thank you for the reply anyways.... so anyone having the same problem? or is my phone spoiled? or is it another kitkat bug??

rezamohammadi

Jan 28, 2014
I also update to kitkat 4.4.4 but when I want to record any voice through any voice recording software, no thing recorded.
Any body knows what should we do?

cibic89

May 10, 2013
No fix so far

I get errors in applications: microphone being used by other applications

Tried reverting to stock like user odl suggested for a tweaked stock rom (4.4.4) for Z1C (D5503) here with no change. Link to mod here

I am on latest to date stock rom with locked bootloader, root, and dualrecovery for Z1 compact. Other users are having this issue as well.

Tried wiping cache and Dalvik with no change.

Any help would be appreciated!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

If somehow else