Red cross emergency only

Search This thread

pvsoares

Sep 3, 2010
so i did an RSD LITE / MyTool to re-Stock phone.

after Re-stock and get phone working.... 4 times a day i see a RED CROSS icon with no signal and tells meEMERGENCY ONLY Calls.

i has to place phone into AirPlane mode then off to get it to go away or wait 3 min for it to go away. then works fine....

is there away to fix this?

what can i do? its a Motorola Atrix HD Android 4.1.1 Blur_Version.98.5.38.MB886.ATT.en.US

i notice that every 13 minutes NOW, that this is the Reason i get no service:
every time i see the Red Cross logo my Network switches from GSM PRL to LTE/GSM/WCDMA once it goes to LTE/GSM/WCDMA i get no service.

so this tells me something is missing from somewhere. i think that after i Restock it something did not go in?

HOW DO I FIX THIS ISSUE? you would think that it should not be GSM PRL it should be working on LTE/GSM/WCDMA right? so why does LTE/GSM/WCDMA crash it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-09-14-21-51-52.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-09-14-21-51-52.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

Arjomer

Oct 12, 2013
so i did an RSD LITE / MyTool to re-Stock phone.

after Re-stock and get phone working.... 4 times a day i see a RED CROSS icon with no signal and tells meEMERGENCY ONLY Calls.

i has to place phone into AirPlane mode then off to get it to go away or wait 3 min for it to go away. then works fine....

is there away to fix this?

what can i do? its a Motorola Atrix HD Android 4.1.1 Blur_Version.98.5.38.MB886.ATT.en.US

I've had that problem before when it was all stock, no rooted and it was really annoying.

I couldn't find way to fix it so i bought another SIM card and it worked perfectly. Maybe you can try buying another SIM card or flash stock again

pvsoares

Sep 3, 2010
I've had that problem before when it was all stock, no rooted and it was really annoying.

I couldn't find way to fix it so i bought another SIM card and it worked perfectly. Maybe you can try buying another SIM card or flash stock again

I re-stocked it & cleared the modem settings using fastbiit abs erased everything from system to boot to modem and after re-install now I get red cross and lost of signal more.... I think I might get new sim and try that

pvsoares

Sep 3, 2010
i notice that every 13 minutes NOW, that this is the Reason i get no service:
every time i see the Red Cross logo my Network switches from GSM PRL to LTE/GSM/WCDMA once it goes to LTE/GSM/WCDMA i get no service.

so this tells me something is missing from somewhere. i think that after i Restock it something did not go in?

HOW DO I FIX THIS ISSUE? you would think that it should not be GSM PRL it should be working on LTE/GSM/WCDMA right? so why does LTE/GSM/WCDMA crash it?

Last edited:

pvsoares

Sep 3, 2010
UPDATE

ok so like i been getting that Red Cross Icon & loseing Signal for No Reason right? :confused:

ok so i did some testes. i did a SIM Swap so check if it was the sim.... hours later poof its back..... :crying:

so i did some more tests... i got an H2O Wireless sim loaded $10 on to it & from 10pm to 11:39am i did not loes signal not once & did not get that red cross. with the net10 i got it like 5 times every hour. so this tells me 1. Net10 has faulty sim or 2. net10 is kicking me off the tower or 3. my phone is not net10 full compaitble or 4. i stated to Notice this issue AFTER i used up all my 2.5GB of 4G LTE. so i think that is going on is that im now registed on the network as a Badwith hogger so every few mintues they will toss me off to make sure im not streaming or downloading a big file. this makes more since they everything else. so at the end of my billing i shall switch to Cricket Wireless GSM and see if it happends again. :fingers-crossed: