[Q] L9 Won't Connect to USB

Search This thread

desertw0lf

Feb 2, 2014
I have an Optimus L9, which was working fine a month ago. I have made no changes to it, but now when I plug in to USB the options for connecting do not come up on the phone, and the PC doesn't recognize that it has been plugged in...However, it still charges fine.

I have:
Played with the USB options.
Turned "Ask on connect" on and off
Checked to make sure USB Debugging was off
Installed the latest LG drivers

Nothing, I cannot connect to USB to transfer files, and my phone doesn't recognize (with the popup four options) at all that a USB cable is plugged in besides charging fine.

I have googled and found no answers to my problem.. was hoping someone here might know.

desertw0lf

Feb 2, 2014
I have an Optimus L9, which was working fine a month ago. I have made no changes to it, but now when I plug in to USB the options for connecting do not come up on the phone, and the PC doesn't recognize that it has been plugged in...However, it still charges fine.

I have:
Played with the USB options.
Turned "Ask on connect" on and off
Checked to make sure USB Debugging was off
Installed the latest LG drivers

Nothing, I cannot connect to USB to transfer files, and my phone doesn't recognize (with the popup four options) at all that a USB cable is plugged in besides charging fine.

I have googled and found no answers to my problem.. was hoping someone here might know.

I tried using another USB cable (my GF has the same phone) and nothing. Her phone pops up the options, so it appears the issue is with the phone itself... I guess a backup and restore are my only options?

LupineDream

Sep 6, 2010
Kersey
I have the same issue, and it was from clearing out the phone to reinstall 10d (metropcs), then upgrade to 10e...i cant get it to work.

rezarpado

Aug 1, 2012
Buenos Aires
engeering mode

Hello, my I was the same and so solve
1: enter engineer mode (dial 3845 # * 768 # or 3845 # * 769 # or 3845 # * 760 # depending on your phone model)
2: Option port setting
3: Select CP Reset
4: select pot again setting
5: cp usb

end

Sorry my english

Reactions: BajoPrimate

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just found 3 other people who had similar problems to this. Although most of them did something to make it unable to connect. Try Kuma's persist.img here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=49475336#post49475336
    engeering mode

Hello, my I was the same and so solve
    1: enter engineer mode (dial 3845 # * 768 # or 3845 # * 769 # or 3845 # * 760 # depending on your phone model)
    2: Option port setting
    3: Select CP Reset
    4: select pot again setting
    5: cp usb

end

Sorry my english