S4 not booting up

Search This thread

jgkrapster

Jan 30, 2014
Peshawar
hi xda my phone is nott booting up i dont know y but. i charged my phone on power off mode and then i started to charge it and after that my phone is not showing now logo or anything just wont turn on or vibrate it is simply dead i have not do no rom or flashing rom just powered of the phone and plugged it in and the os is kitkat 4.4.2 and i m facing this problem is there any way to know whts wrong with it

Mandark52

Aug 12, 2012
hi xda my phone is nott booting up i dont know y but. i charged my phone on power off mode and then i started to charge it and after that my phone is not showing now logo or anything just wont turn on or vibrate it is simply dead i have not do no rom or flashing rom just powered of the phone and plugged it in and the os is kitkat 4.4.2 and i m facing this problem is there any way to know whts wrong with it

Hmm wierd it is! See whether Odin recognizes your phone. If it does then flash stock firmware. If the recovery of your phone is accessible then you can wipe data reset. All the best.