[IN] Shipment Waiting Thread

Search This thread

saj2001ind

Dec 24, 2007
Good to know of u finally got the watch...

G3 is a good phone but they modify UI so heavily that even if they bring Android L update it will not feel like it... Check HTC One m8 if u need more smooth and close to stock UI

And watch straps you will get in any good watch shop like titan etc... Absolutely no need to import that

TjPhysicist

Dec 23, 2007

G3 is a good phone but they modify UI so heavily that even if they bring Android L update it will not feel like it... Check HTC One m8 if u need more smooth and close to stock UI

And watch straps you will get in any good watch shop like titan etc... Absolutely no need to import that

Yea but I want a black metal one. Would titan or citizen straps even fit this watch?

saj2001ind

Dec 24, 2007
Yes the best part of g watch is it has standard strap size so just take it to any watch store and get any strap u like fitted on it

TjPhysicist

Dec 23, 2007
Yes the best part of g watch is it has standard strap size so just take it to any watch store and get any strap u like fitted on it

Yea but my question is, do companies like Citizen or Titan follow standard sizes? LIke can I go to a Citizen store and ask for a metal strap and fit it on...cuz when i say "standard 22mm" the guy always looks at me like "WTF are you talking about??"

TjPhysicist

Dec 23, 2007

You can take ur watch along and show them... They should be able to give u strap accordingly

wow where do you meet such nice shopkeepers? when i do that the guy asks: "what company?" when i say LG or similar he immeddiately clams up and shows me the door.