[q] htc one rom for battery

Search This thread

FRAGMAYO

Aug 12, 2012
Hey guiys

I am currently trying different ROMS, and the battery drain on my HTC one is nowhere near what I want.

So i want to know what the best ROM for battery life is, and if you guys could also give me some advice on how to save battery i would be extremely grateful.

Thanks
Dan

rocktv88

Jul 29, 2013
Hey guiys

I am currently trying different ROMS, and the battery drain on my HTC one is nowhere near what I want.

So i want to know what the best ROM for battery life is, and if you guys could also give me some advice on how to save battery i would be extremely grateful.

Thanks
Dan

There are many good roms out there. Personally using sinless. battery life very good.

Sindroid

Apr 4, 2010
Bergen
Some steps taken by me.
1. If you restore apps from titanium, try avoid it. reinstall apps from Google play and use titanium to restore DATA only. I'm not sure if this actually works, but since I started doing this, I rarely have battery drains.

2. I set Wi-Fi to turn off when not using it (screen off) however, not recommended if you have very limited data quota on your subscription.

3 I leave auto sync off for most apps. Leaving weather only to auto sync every 6 hours or so.

4 I dump most Google and HTC related apps using titanium.

Last tips:
I still haven't found any GPE Roms to beat Sense roms in battery life. Stick to sense. But each phone is different

Try custom kernels. Maximus 4.3 with ElementalX has been my best combo on One.

When you found a good setup. Nandroid and keep it safe.

Kolohekidd

Dec 17, 2013
Hilo
www.facebook.com
i got the best usage out of my phone using sense roms as well.
currently i am running viperone but ive been between gpe and bonestock and bonestock and viperone both get very good battery life.
the best combo ive run so far has been the viperone with the lunar kernels. run with row and smartmax on . also using tasker profiles to manage my data and wifi conections. right now i am at 15 hours with 56% battery. ill post screenshots tomorrow of full days use .

xcrazydx

Feb 3, 2012
This type of thread is not allowed. Report to moderators.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

ext109

Jul 19, 2010
Also, when you switched ROMs you need to give it a few days to settle. Battery life will get better.

Sent from my HTC ?7