Color banding in pictures... any suggestions??

Search This thread

Jonny Boy

Dec 15, 2010
Hey guys, first time posting anything on the boards. I recently rooted my previously-unlocked Sprint Moto X, installed Xposed Framework, a few modules, and have enjoyed so far... except for one big issue...

Pictures rendered in either Chrome or Dolphin, or in any web-based apps like theChive or Pulse, display low quality with pixelation and banding. I don't think it's related to anything I've installed recently... I'm pretty sure the problem was showing up before I rooted, maybe after I first got the ota for 4.4.2 a couple weeks ago. Any ideas? Thanks!

Sent from my XT1056 using xda app-developers app

drago10029

Nov 19, 2008
Phazon Mines
Hey guys, first time posting anything on the boards. I recently rooted my previously-unlocked Sprint Moto X, installed Xposed Framework, a few modules, and have enjoyed so far... except for one big issue...

Pictures rendered in either Chrome or Dolphin, or in any web-based apps like theChive or Pulse, display low quality with pixelation and banding. I don't think it's related to anything I've installed recently... I'm pretty sure the problem was showing up before I rooted, maybe after I first got the ota for 4.4.2 a couple weeks ago. Any ideas? Thanks!

Sent from my XT1056 using xda app-developers app

you should probabaly go back to stock, and if it's still happening sounds like you need to warranty that thing.