[Mod][KitKat][07.07.14] Notification Panel Mods

Would you like to have a Galaxy S5 style notification panel?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Kickoff

Jun 1, 2007
Budapest
Kickoff's QuickSettings Mod

This thread has been separated from Hid3rs thread where I posted my mods first.

HTC Sense 5 style quick settings panel.

Hid3rs' beautiful work brought me to the idea to develop something similar with the look of other device theming (HTC, Samsung maybe later). Since I liked the HTC horizontal EQS icons (Sense 5) very much I started to learn the structure of the LGSystemUI.apk and several theming methods. I have to note that I am a beginner in terms of theming, but the result of my first project seems to be fine... :) If an experienced coder could help me to get the full panel including HTC stock background pngs, I would be very grateful.

First of all I have to thank to Hid3rs who helped me a lot. The base of this mod was his work.

The HTC icons come from several source, they are mainly stock. Some of them was edited by Basil. Many thanks for his permission. The missing LG icons and animations have been made by me.

indi_noti_wifi_pressed.pngindi_noti_nfc_forum_pressed_ani_06.pngindi_noti_quick_memo_pressed.pngindi_noti_qslide_on.png

Screenshots

2792393.jpg 2792394.jpg

Download

ClodyFlex 2.4

CloudyPro II 2.2

ClodyStock 2.2

Thanks to manuelmagix here is a version without resources that should work with stock based ROMs like the MagixROM.

Redesigned icons and animations for G3 ROMs.

indi_noti_wifi_display_pressed_ani_05.pngindi_noti_quiet_mode_on_ani_01.pngindi_noti_hotspot_on_ani_11.pngindi_noti_quick_memo_pressed.png

Download

Flashable stock SystemUI from CloudyG3 1.1

Screenshot_2014-07-03-16-32-28.jpg

NEW!

G3 Colorful Notification Panel .

I have prepared a slightly modified notification panel for CloudyG3 1.1. The icons are stock but colorized. Works on CloudyG3 1.2 as well.

indi_noti_bluetooth_off_ani_00.pngindi_noti_screen_timeout_02_on.pngindi_noti_wifiscreen_on_ani_04.pngindi_noti_wifi_off_ani_00.png

Screenshot_2014-07-07-10-58-43.jpg Screenshot_2014-07-07-10-58-53.jpg

Download

New version with bigger (168x168) icons (looks really cool!) [07.07.14]

Screenshot_2014-07-07-21-28-59.jpg

Download

Installation

Simply flash the *.zip in your recovery. In case of CloudyFlex and the G3 versions it will flash a new LGSystemui.apk, the other versions only modify it partly.

Please make a nandroid backup first and keep Hid3rs' corresponding version on your SDCard for emergency cases. Or follow his description how to install the stock SystemUI back.

Enjoy! Your feedback is very appreciated.

@devs: if you want to use this please PM me first. Thx.

Last edited:

Arctic Prodigy

Dec 29, 2013
I am using Energy rom, it is JB, went ahead and flashed anyway and can confirm that it doesn't work for this rom, but when I do finally move over to a KK rom I will try again, definitely like the colored icons, need more colored icon themes like this, as for AOSP and basic Android menus, they need colored icons as well.

Thanks.

Kickoff

Jun 1, 2007
Budapest
I am using Energy rom, it is JB, went ahead and flashed anyway and can confirm that it doesn't work for this rom, but when I do finally move over to a KK rom I will try again, definitely like the colored icons, need more colored icon themes like this, as for AOSP and basic Android menus, they need colored icons as well.

Thanks.

Could you please share with me 3 files from this ROM.

LGSystemUI.apk (under system/priv-app)
framework-res.apk (framework)
lg-res.apk (framework)

I will have a look at it then. :)

K.

joibins

Nov 1, 2010
Works great with sotmax

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1403294655777.jpg
    1403294655777.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 1,983
Reactions: Kickoff

danial.aw

Feb 27, 2009
Kitchener
Hey Kickoff I noticed that your CloudyPro zip does not have the proper themed images... it just has the G3 flat icons... although your CloudyStock version has the proper images...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Kickoff's QuickSettings Mod

This thread has been separated from Hid3rs thread where I posted my mods first.

HTC Sense 5 style quick settings panel.

Hid3rs' beautiful work brought me to the idea to develop something similar with the look of other device theming (HTC, Samsung maybe later). Since I liked the HTC horizontal EQS icons (Sense 5) very much I started to learn the structure of the LGSystemUI.apk and several theming methods. I have to note that I am a beginner in terms of theming, but the result of my first project seems to be fine... :) If an experienced coder could help me to get the full panel including HTC stock background pngs, I would be very grateful.

First of all I have to thank to Hid3rs who helped me a lot. The base of this mod was his work.

The HTC icons come from several source, they are mainly stock. Some of them was edited by Basil. Many thanks for his permission. The missing LG icons and animations have been made by me.

indi_noti_wifi_pressed.pngindi_noti_nfc_forum_pressed_ani_06.pngindi_noti_quick_memo_pressed.pngindi_noti_qslide_on.png

Screenshots

2792393.jpg 2792394.jpg

Download

ClodyFlex 2.4

CloudyPro II 2.2

ClodyStock 2.2

Thanks to manuelmagix here is a version without resources that should work with stock based ROMs like the MagixROM.

Redesigned icons and animations for G3 ROMs.

indi_noti_wifi_display_pressed_ani_05.pngindi_noti_quiet_mode_on_ani_01.pngindi_noti_hotspot_on_ani_11.pngindi_noti_quick_memo_pressed.png

Download

Flashable stock SystemUI from CloudyG3 1.1

Screenshot_2014-07-03-16-32-28.jpg

NEW!

G3 Colorful Notification Panel .

I have prepared a slightly modified notification panel for CloudyG3 1.1. The icons are stock but colorized. Works on CloudyG3 1.2 as well.

indi_noti_bluetooth_off_ani_00.pngindi_noti_screen_timeout_02_on.pngindi_noti_wifiscreen_on_ani_04.pngindi_noti_wifi_off_ani_00.png

Screenshot_2014-07-07-10-58-43.jpg Screenshot_2014-07-07-10-58-53.jpg

Download

New version with bigger (168x168) icons (looks really cool!) [07.07.14]

Download

Installation

Simply flash the *.zip in your recovery. In case of CloudyFlex and the G3 versions it will flash a new LGSystemui.apk, the other versions only modify it partly.

Please make a nandroid backup first and keep Hid3rs' corresponding version on your SDCard for emergency cases. Or follow his description how to install the stock SystemUI back.

Enjoy! Your feedback is very appreciated.

@devs: if you want to use this please PM me first. Thx.
    Could you share this version (without resources) with other users?
    of course

https://www.dropbox.com/s/977oz0n1uiottr8/HTC_NotPanel_CS2.2_1.1.zip

Fixed icon silence Stock.
    arejerav.jpg

Enviado desde mi LG-D802 mediante Tapatalk
    :good: Works flawless on CloudyG3 v1.1...Love the colors.....Cheers

Thanks. You give a try to the hot new version with 168x168 icons. OP just updated.

K.
    Thread name changed and OP updated with a new version of Colorful Notification Panel for CloudyG3 1.1.

indi_noti_wifi_off_ani_00.png indi_noti_wifiscreen_on_ani_04.png indi_noti_screen_timeout_02_on.png indi_noti_bluetooth_off_ani_00.png

Hope you will love it.

K.
    I like it,

Work MagixRom
    de9ysevy.jpg

Enviado desde mi LG-D802 mediante Tapatalk