Galaxy tab 3 SM-T210 Problems with battery meter

Search This thread

fcintrabr

Apr 15, 2014
First sorry for the translation, I'm from Brazil and I'm using translator ok.
I come here asking for help to you to solve a major problem that is plaguing me, and the next have a galaxy tab 3, SM-T210 model, the following is happening and the battery meter this crazy carry the tablet 100% off when I turn on 10 minutes on the battery drops 1% to% the tablet works well for hours, and placed on standby screen off the meter starts back until you reach 100% and so continues the meter is completely crazy, already tried everything restored original factory hard reset, I root already used the battery calibration, practically already tried everything porfavor count on help from you to solve this problem, I'm waiting thanks.

hugo_prado

Aug 27, 2009
Poá/SP
Same problem here. Changed battery and problem remains.

I can use it with 1% for hours, seems some problem with battery meter. I'm about to flash a custom rom / bootloader/ recover from scratch wiping all to see if it helps.

Otherwise I'll need to use it at 1% forever :eek:

-----------
Edit 1:
Absurd! Seems this device forgot the low battery level...
Replaced battery, flashed another stock clean rom with latest version (4.4.2)
This "drain" also happens on recovery screen.

It works with 1% during hours... I' ll try to let it drain all (wait it to really discharge all) and recharge 100% again.

-----------
Edit 2:
Haha, went to recovery right after post last update, then it increased from 1% to 100% without the charger

Seems something is messing up with the battery levels on android OS on all versions. I'll let it discharge on recovery... at least seems it is the correct level... let's see if the device learns again the battery levels

-------

Solved: removed battery, hold power button for 30 seconds (to clear all energy accumulated on circuit (capacitors?!) and plugged it again. Worked.
I read about it on some google search.

Last edited:

TarekShughri

Feb 9, 2016
Dear hugo_prado
i am Tarek from Syria
yesterday, i tried your idea
and it works
i am so happy
thank you so much
god bless you