[PORT][9.10.2011] meXdroidMod Ghost Chili AIO (All-In-One)!!

Search This thread

thederekjay

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 15, 2010
DARKSIDE
*WARNING! I Am Not Responsible For Anything That Happens To Your Device*

With permission from @mjybarr, I present you with...

(PLEASE NOTE: This is the hard work of the meXdroidMod Team, I simply ported it over to our device based on the amount of request i had recieved. Please make sure that you hit their "THANKS" button)

mexdroid2.jpg

ROM Base:
Kernel Info:
  • Running on 2.6.35.14 demonspeed v8
Found in my thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=14494764#post14494764[HERE]
My github: [HERE]

meXdroidMod Team:
*mjybarr [dev]
*144saint [themer]
* TheNewGuy[dev]

We have been working on our own website and now its ready to launch! So go check out www.mexdroidmod.com
Its not required to register, but it would be awesome if you did haha. So check it out. This is where you will find the team hanging out most of the time. Also search for mexdroidmod on tapatalk! Hope to see you there!

Credits:
PHP:
CyanogenMod Team
waydownsouth aka WDS (kernel/rom help)
tkirton (apps2sd)
spiicytuna, mrdaviso, and amazinglarry(Bootsound and Scripts)
Bignadad (Ported some of his hot pink theme)
Suhel28(Font Script) 
Lithid(apk-remover.txt)
Neffstarr (wallpapers)
firerat  
alankila (Antti S. Lankila)
aleho (Alexander Hofbauer)
atinm
attn1
behnaam (Behnam Fakhimi)
bekriebel (Brint E. Kriebel)
blunden
BuzzBumbleBee
ChainsDD (Adam Shanks)
charansingh (Charan Singh)
cm-gerrit
codeworkx (Daniel Hillenbrand)
coolya (Kolja Dummann)
crzyruski
ctso (Chris Soyars)
cvpcs (Austen)
cyanogen (Steve Kondik)
darchstar (Ameer Ghouse)
defer (Diogo Ferreira)
dudyk (David Kohen)
eddieringle (Eddie Ringle)
Eug89
EyadAboulouz (Eyad Aboulouz)
HCDRJacob (Jacob Crawley)
jeagoss (Jef Oliver)
jhansche (Joe)
jonasl (Jonas Larsson)
jt1134
Kali- (Giulio Cervera)
KalimochoAz (KalimochoAz)
kernelzilla (Patrick Jacques)
KhasMek (Khas'Mek)
kmobs (Keyan Mobli)
koush (Koushik Dutta)
loxK (Lox)
mtwebster (Michael Webster)
NCommander
optedoblivion (Martin Brabham)
prash (Prash D.)
PsychoI3oy (Evan)
raedur (Ryan Craig)
rmcc (Ricardo Cerqueira)
scepterr (Max Krivonos)
sebyx31 (Sébastien Vaucher)
Shinzul (Shinzul)
Sven-Dawitz (Sven Dawitz)
takuo (Takuo Kitame)
thiasB (Matthias Büchner)
toastcfh (toastcfh)
Untouchab1e (Edvard)
wesgarner (Wes Garner)
Wysie (Soh Yuan Chin)
zinx (Christopher Lais)
Google 
Sun Java 
HTC 
Linux/Unix 
All human beings 
And TO EVERYONE ELSE THAT HAS MADE THIS HAPPEN (Your Dev Name Goes Here)

Instructions to flash and mjybarr's habit:

First I open up file manager and delete the Android and Lost.dir folder, then I proceed with the steps below:

1. Reboot into Clockwork Recovery
2. Wipe data/factory reset
3. Go to Advanced Settings
4. Wipe Dalvik Cache and Battery Stats
5. Go back by pressing the power button>install zip from sdcard>choose zip from sdcard>flash "meXdroidMod Ghost Chili AIO.zip rom> once done> flash the Xapps> then reboot.

The meXdroidMod Team is very stoked to bring you all meXdroidMod Ghost Chili AIO (All-In-One)!!

In this release are a few things that we have never done before, and has neither anyone else. So lets start off with what is new!

1) You now can rename the zip folder and it will do what you want it to do! Below are some examples and commands.

Blue Theme
meXdroidMod_Ghost_Chili_AIO.zip

Girl Theme
After you download rom, rename zip to meXdroidMod_Ghost_Chili_AIO-girl.zip

Stock Theme
After you download rom, rename zip to meXdroidMod_Ghost_Chili_AIO-notheme.zip

Commands for renamed zip:
Enable a2sd: -a2sd
Enable super wipe: -wipe
Enable girl theme: -girl
Enable stock theme: -notheme
Get rid of swype: -noswype
Get rid of wifi calling: -nowificalling

Combinations of renaming your rom to what you want it to do!

Want a2sd also??? Add -a2sd to the name of the zip. Example: meXdroidMod_Ghost_Chili_AIO-a2sd-stock.zip

Want to wipe and a2sd??? Add -wipe-a2sd to the name of the zip.
Example: meXdroidMod_Ghost_Chili_AIO-wipe-a2sd.zip

Want stock with super wipe, a2sd, no swyoe, and no wifi calling? Add -wipe-a2sd-noswype-nowificalling-notheme to the name of the zip. Example: meXdroidMod_Ghost_Chili_AIO-wipe-a2sd-noswype-nowificalling-notheme.zip

I think you got the idea behind this :)

*******PLEASE DO A FULL WIPE IF YOU WANT TO GO FROM THEME TO THEME OR IF YOU HAVE ENABLED A2SD OR ENABLED TWEAKR***************

*******ALSO YOUR SCREEN WILL FLASH A FEW TIMES IF YOU ENABLE A2SD, WHEN YOU FIRST FLASH THE ROM. ITS NORMAL, IT'S SETTING UP YOUR EXT PARTITION*************

2) New updated Terminal Emulator and tweaKr

You will see when you open up Terminal Emulator, it will direct you to tweaKr. It's for your convenience. If you want to get out of tweaKr just type x and you will exit tweaKr. But remember to still type su, once you exited to set permissions for Terminal Emulator.

Also tweaKr has been updated to satisfy all your needs. So get in there and play around. It's very self explanatory. Waydownsouth did an awesome job making it very user friendly. So please give the man props!!! What an AWESOME dude! And if you get in a hang up/boot loop after you tweaKed your system, just reboot into recovery and flash the zip inside the tweaKr folder. It will reset your profiles back to default and then just reboot.

Changelog:

*Android 2.3.5 complied from CM Github
*New meXdroidMod Kernel 2.6.35.13 with new commits from the .14 kernel (UV-OC-COMPCACHE-SMARTA$$)
*New scripts to flash what you want!
*Updated Animations (Smoother)
*Updated and Imporved tweaKr (Thanks WayDownSouth!!)
*Added Girl (Hot Pink) and Stock Theme
*Added new app icon pngs.
*Updated Xapps and System Apps
*Blue Themed Social Jogger
*Added NEW meXdroidMod Wallpapers
*Added NEW meXdroidMod Protips Widget
*Added NEW modfied Nexus meXdroid Live Wallpaper
*Added NEW Swype 3.25.91.31083 with Multi Languages
*Added NEW Themed Android Market
*Added NEW Themed Black Google+
I will add more when I remember

Finally I need all of you to thank TheNewGuy and WayDownSouth for all they have done! Great job!

See the new rom in action using the Screen Cast app! http://mexdroidmod.com/forum/index.php?topic=67.msg314#msg314

[DOWNLOAD HERE] meXdroidMod Ghost Chili AIO
MD5: eb74786d4196ea7f2c3847d0ecafccb9

[DOWNLOAD HERE] Official GhostXapps
MD5: 854f94afdd16ccfc971e37e9c845fbc0

[DOWNLOAD HERE] Icons

We don't except donations. We do what we do for fun! All we ask for is that if you like this rom.... Please rate this rom and hit the "Thanks" tab! Simple..??? I think so :)

Last edited:

raycaster3

Apr 17, 2011
S.Ogden
Derek does it again! I'm gonna have to get another mt4g just to mess around with!

Sent from my demonSPEED Glacier

thederekjay

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 15, 2010
DARKSIDE
just remember guys... not being modest but i only ported it and slapped in my kernel, took me @ most 20 min... the big thanks goes out to meXdroidMod Team who spent many of hours tweaking/themeing the $hit out of it ... i did this based on the amount of request flooding my phone... glad that you guys enjoy! hows the kernel running?

Reactions: krazy_smokezalot

d12unk13astard

Aug 5, 2010
Bakersucks
i'll post a multiupload link for both the rom and gapps later tonight. Huge props to thederekjay for porting this latest rom, with his included kernel this rom is BEAST!

mjybarr

Jul 18, 2010
www.mexdroidmod.com
Can you guys use the GhostXapps on my thread for your device? If you my links are up and running. I can post them here if you would like me to?

meXdroidMod PreGhost Chili

Reactions: DatNizzle

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    *WARNING! I Am Not Responsible For Anything That Happens To Your Device*

With permission from @mjybarr, I present you with...

(PLEASE NOTE: This is the hard work of the meXdroidMod Team, I simply ported it over to our device based on the amount of request i had recieved. Please make sure that you hit their "THANKS" button)

mexdroid2.jpg

ROM Base:
    Kernel Info:
    • Running on 2.6.35.14 demonspeed v8
    Found in my thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=14494764#post14494764[HERE]
    My github: [HERE]

meXdroidMod Team:
    *mjybarr [dev]
    *144saint [themer]
    * TheNewGuy[dev]

We have been working on our own website and now its ready to launch! So go check out www.mexdroidmod.com
    Its not required to register, but it would be awesome if you did haha. So check it out. This is where you will find the team hanging out most of the time. Also search for mexdroidmod on tapatalk! Hope to see you there!

Credits:
    PHP:
    CyanogenMod Team
    waydownsouth aka WDS (kernel/rom help)
    tkirton (apps2sd)
    spiicytuna, mrdaviso, and amazinglarry(Bootsound and Scripts)
    Bignadad (Ported some of his hot pink theme)
    Suhel28(Font Script) 
    Lithid(apk-remover.txt)
    Neffstarr (wallpapers)
    firerat  
    alankila (Antti S. Lankila)
    aleho (Alexander Hofbauer)
    atinm
    attn1
    behnaam (Behnam Fakhimi)
    bekriebel (Brint E. Kriebel)
    blunden
    BuzzBumbleBee
    ChainsDD (Adam Shanks)
    charansingh (Charan Singh)
    cm-gerrit
    codeworkx (Daniel Hillenbrand)
    coolya (Kolja Dummann)
    crzyruski
    ctso (Chris Soyars)
    cvpcs (Austen)
    cyanogen (Steve Kondik)
    darchstar (Ameer Ghouse)
    defer (Diogo Ferreira)
    dudyk (David Kohen)
    eddieringle (Eddie Ringle)
    Eug89
    EyadAboulouz (Eyad Aboulouz)
    HCDRJacob (Jacob Crawley)
    jeagoss (Jef Oliver)
    jhansche (Joe)
    jonasl (Jonas Larsson)
    jt1134
    Kali- (Giulio Cervera)
    KalimochoAz (KalimochoAz)
    kernelzilla (Patrick Jacques)
    KhasMek (Khas'Mek)
    kmobs (Keyan Mobli)
    koush (Koushik Dutta)
    loxK (Lox)
    mtwebster (Michael Webster)
    NCommander
    optedoblivion (Martin Brabham)
    prash (Prash D.)
    PsychoI3oy (Evan)
    raedur (Ryan Craig)
    rmcc (Ricardo Cerqueira)
    scepterr (Max Krivonos)
    sebyx31 (Sébastien Vaucher)
    Shinzul (Shinzul)
    Sven-Dawitz (Sven Dawitz)
    takuo (Takuo Kitame)
    thiasB (Matthias Büchner)
    toastcfh (toastcfh)
    Untouchab1e (Edvard)
    wesgarner (Wes Garner)
    Wysie (Soh Yuan Chin)
    zinx (Christopher Lais)
    Google 
    Sun Java 
    HTC 
    Linux/Unix 
    All human beings 
    And TO EVERYONE ELSE THAT HAS MADE THIS HAPPEN (Your Dev Name Goes Here)

Instructions to flash and mjybarr's habit:

First I open up file manager and delete the Android and Lost.dir folder, then I proceed with the steps below:

1. Reboot into Clockwork Recovery
    2. Wipe data/factory reset
    3. Go to Advanced Settings
    4. Wipe Dalvik Cache and Battery Stats
    5. Go back by pressing the power button>install zip from sdcard>choose zip from sdcard>flash "meXdroidMod Ghost Chili AIO.zip rom> once done> flash the Xapps> then reboot.

The meXdroidMod Team is very stoked to bring you all meXdroidMod Ghost Chili AIO (All-In-One)!!

In this release are a few things that we have never done before, and has neither anyone else. So lets start off with what is new!

1) You now can rename the zip folder and it will do what you want it to do! Below are some examples and commands.

Blue Theme
    meXdroidMod_Ghost_Chili_AIO.zip

Girl Theme
    After you download rom, rename zip to meXdroidMod_Ghost_Chili_AIO-girl.zip

Stock Theme
    After you download rom, rename zip to meXdroidMod_Ghost_Chili_AIO-notheme.zip

Commands for renamed zip:
    Enable a2sd: -a2sd
    Enable super wipe: -wipe
    Enable girl theme: -girl
    Enable stock theme: -notheme
    Get rid of swype: -noswype
    Get rid of wifi calling: -nowificalling

Combinations of renaming your rom to what you want it to do!

Want a2sd also??? Add -a2sd to the name of the zip. Example: meXdroidMod_Ghost_Chili_AIO-a2sd-stock.zip

Want to wipe and a2sd??? Add -wipe-a2sd to the name of the zip.
    Example: meXdroidMod_Ghost_Chili_AIO-wipe-a2sd.zip

Want stock with super wipe, a2sd, no swyoe, and no wifi calling? Add -wipe-a2sd-noswype-nowificalling-notheme to the name of the zip. Example: meXdroidMod_Ghost_Chili_AIO-wipe-a2sd-noswype-nowificalling-notheme.zip

I think you got the idea behind this :)

*******PLEASE DO A FULL WIPE IF YOU WANT TO GO FROM THEME TO THEME OR IF YOU HAVE ENABLED A2SD OR ENABLED TWEAKR***************

*******ALSO YOUR SCREEN WILL FLASH A FEW TIMES IF YOU ENABLE A2SD, WHEN YOU FIRST FLASH THE ROM. ITS NORMAL, IT'S SETTING UP YOUR EXT PARTITION*************

2) New updated Terminal Emulator and tweaKr

You will see when you open up Terminal Emulator, it will direct you to tweaKr. It's for your convenience. If you want to get out of tweaKr just type x and you will exit tweaKr. But remember to still type su, once you exited to set permissions for Terminal Emulator.

Also tweaKr has been updated to satisfy all your needs. So get in there and play around. It's very self explanatory. Waydownsouth did an awesome job making it very user friendly. So please give the man props!!! What an AWESOME dude! And if you get in a hang up/boot loop after you tweaKed your system, just reboot into recovery and flash the zip inside the tweaKr folder. It will reset your profiles back to default and then just reboot.

Changelog:

*Android 2.3.5 complied from CM Github
    *New meXdroidMod Kernel 2.6.35.13 with new commits from the .14 kernel (UV-OC-COMPCACHE-SMARTA$$)
    *New scripts to flash what you want!
    *Updated Animations (Smoother)
    *Updated and Imporved tweaKr (Thanks WayDownSouth!!)
    *Added Girl (Hot Pink) and Stock Theme
    *Added new app icon pngs.
    *Updated Xapps and System Apps
    *Blue Themed Social Jogger
    *Added NEW meXdroidMod Wallpapers
    *Added NEW meXdroidMod Protips Widget
    *Added NEW modfied Nexus meXdroid Live Wallpaper
    *Added NEW Swype 3.25.91.31083 with Multi Languages
    *Added NEW Themed Android Market
    *Added NEW Themed Black Google+
    I will add more when I remember

Finally I need all of you to thank TheNewGuy and WayDownSouth for all they have done! Great job!

See the new rom in action using the Screen Cast app! http://mexdroidmod.com/forum/index.php?topic=67.msg314#msg314

[DOWNLOAD HERE] meXdroidMod Ghost Chili AIO
    MD5: eb74786d4196ea7f2c3847d0ecafccb9

[DOWNLOAD HERE] Official GhostXapps
    MD5: 854f94afdd16ccfc971e37e9c845fbc0

[DOWNLOAD HERE] Icons

We don't except donations. We do what we do for fun! All we ask for is that if you like this rom.... Please rate this rom and hit the "Thanks" tab! Simple..??? I think so :)
    Not sure why yet :confused:
    mjybarr said:
    If you could port it over that would be great bro! I haven't heard from 144saint in awhile and I believe his computer is busted. Thanks again for helping with the ports!

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

NP at all. When i get a few minutes T sit down I will get it done. Ummm probably tomorrow after work, today I am busy all day.. What base of cm are you using??

Sent from my MIUI ||demonspeed_MOD|| HTC Glacier using Forum Runner
    Can't wait, and if you need me to test the port b4 you release I can. Enjoy your weekend bro.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using xda premium

here you go... test this! http://goo.gl/ybXUu I have tested all basic functions of the rom and everything is working as should. I added my demonspeed v8 kernel and also thru in some demonspeed tweaks.. This rom has some scripts that could over write my tweaks but it will not cause any issues, our tweaks are pretty similar in that regard.. enjoyand report back! i willk get to the OP another night!

ALSO MAKE SURE YOU READ THE ORIGINAL OP! http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=886184 YOU NEED TO READ IT CAREFULLY! THIS ROM IMPLEMENTS THINGS YOU MIGHT BE UNAWARE OF! Alos you can find the Xapps to flash, let me know if it flashes, i didnt check that...
    @thederekjay, yeah your kerel is the ****. And I can't fry an egg on my battery cover like I can on some kernel's.
    And as far a battery life goes. I charged mine, took it off the charger and went to bed, I had 100% when I woke up 8 hours later. Even made a few calls that morning. Didn't hit 99 for a couple hours after I was up.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA Premium App

Love to hear that kind of feedback.. keep your eyes open for the new v5 between today and tomorrow..

Sent from my HTC Glacier