[SKINS] Skins for Nitrogen 0.3+

Search This thread

microfi

Aug 30, 2008
Mococa
Check out the WMSkins.com official category for Nitrogen! You may continue posting here, of course, but it would be awesome to have a skin gallery as they offer on their site. So, consider registrating there (won't take more than 2 min) and post your work there!
http://nitrogen.wmskins.com/
Thanks.

SKINS ONLY!!!
Let's make this thread as clean as possible! Please just post here the skins/mods you've designed for Nitrogen 0.3+! If you have questions/requests/comments to make, please post them on this thread or PM the author!

Click here to download the Skin Toolbox, a utility to make skins for Nitrogen 0.3!
This page will contain skins for the MP3 Player Nitrogen 0.3 and later versions. Let's make this a skin gallery: each post containing a skin, with the output generated by the Skin Exporter utility. If you designed a skin and like to share it, export it as ZIP file and post it here with a screenshot!
More details on how to use the Skin Toolbox (tutorials, FAQ, etc. will be coming soon!).
Note: it's highly recommended to provide the SKPROJ file along with the skin. This way, other users can provide mods and adapt to their resolutions! To do that, please leave the option "Include source in ZIP file" checked, on the Skin Exporter utility.[/CENTER]

Last edited:
Reactions: b12rtc

Ankarii

Dec 25, 2008
[QVGA] Selena Black v0.4

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 11,243
Last edited:

tilmanstamer

Sep 13, 2008
[VGA] Open Range v0.6

Attachments

• open_range.zip
    500.8 KB · Views: 6,400
  • screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 9,144
Last edited:

BDWN

May 18, 2008
[WVGA/WQVGA/VGA/QVGA] iPodLike 0.1

Designed from scratch, so enjoy :).

- BDWN

EDIT: Okay, VGA & QVGA now finished as well :D .

Last edited:
Reactions: duo_m

BDWN

May 18, 2008
[WVGA/WQVGA/VGA/QVGA] ManilaLike 0.1

Also designed from scratch, so enjoy :).

- BDWN

EDIT: Okay, VGA & QVGA now finished as well :D .

Last edited:
Reactions: duo_m

Feldhege

Jan 19, 2009
I did notice on my onmia that both wqvga screens presented (ipod like and manilia) seem to mess up the options menu. It puts a blue box towards the bottom and you end up having to scroll the menu up with your finger. If I switch back to the default skin, the options menu is fine. I will keep checking for other little quirks.

Also, would either of you mind posting the project file? I just need something to help me get started making skins. If not these, maybe a simple default one that I could look at? I wish the skin maker came with a basic tutorial.

Robb

emilitingo

Jan 14, 2009
WVGA black neon

Hi

this is my skin "black neon" for this new version. the skin is WVGA (480 x 800)

remember that you can have the old version too.

and FINGER FRIENDLY

saludos
--------------------------------
In spanish

este es mi skin llamado black neon. el skin es para la resolucion WVGA (480 x 800). y recuerden que tienen tambien disponible el skin para la antigua version

EDIT: I do some changes...so if you wanna use this new release....the new files have the word NEW in the name

Attachments

• Screen01.jpg
    Screen01.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 2,742
  • Screen03.jpg
    Screen03.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 926
  • Screen01-NEW.jpg
    Screen01-NEW.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 1,364
  • Screen02-NEW.jpg
    Screen02-NEW.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 751
Last edited:

Feldhege

Jan 19, 2009
Sorry guys. I spoke too soon. I had the program running when I switched from QVGA to WQVGA and the options menu was messed up. I simply exited Nitrogen and when I brought it back up it started working correctly.

Robb

cmsc

Sep 27, 2008
www.soloporsche.com
Here is the update for the HD TF3D skin (WVGA 480x800) with the manila backround for the new v0.3.1 Nitrogen, and rearranged to incorporate a space for the album art, and substituting the "config" (not much use for this) button for the new "go to current song" available button.

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 2,973
  • HD-skin-v2.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,122
Last edited:

Ankarii

Dec 25, 2008
Ну вы блин полуебаные говнососы. Пидарастские сиськожопы. Хуеглазые мозготрахи, Трижды в жопу вас надо всех выебать за вашу слепошарость. Фигали вы тут постите всякую лажу. Нихуя не понятно чтоли? Короче.

PLEASE! DON'T POST COMMENTS HERE! ONLY SKINS! IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO ASK/SAY, PLEASE POST ON THIS THREAD!

SKINS ONLY!!!​

Feldhege

Jan 19, 2009
Ну вы блин полуебаные говнососы. Пидарастские сиськожопы. Хуеглазые мозготрахи, Трижды в жопу вас надо всех выебать за вашу слепошарость. Фигали вы тут постите всякую лажу. Нихуя не понятно чтоли? Короче.

PLEASE! DON'T POST COMMENTS HERE! ONLY SKINS! IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO ASK/SAY, PLEASE POST ON THIS THREAD!

SKINS ONLY!!!​

SORRY. Could you be any more rude about it? From now on I will post over there. And yes I realize this is also a comment.

Robb

AkshayGenius

Apr 23, 2007
^^
LOL, you could have been a tad bit more polite. And skin-related comments are inevitable and logical anyway, I won't go to the main thread to post my (problems with)/ comments on a skin posted here.

microfi

Aug 30, 2008
Mococa
Guys, I know you are loving to mess up this thread. But you should realize that there will be no advantage for you! Then, when you want to search a skin, it will be quite tiring, because you'll see just a few REAL skins for page. If you are here just to disturb, please do it in another place! Designing Nitrogen is hard and also tiring, and I'm publishing it for free, so please colaborate!
Click here if you want to say if I'm right or wrong.

Thanks, Filipe.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Infinium wvga

INFINIUM WVGA
    Another socket control (dashboard).
    All the elements are not static.
    There is the illusion of sound indicators, apart from the slider sound indicators.
    Round arm - Pause and Play.
    Pretty original progressbar, which has not yet been never.
    LARS WVGA

LARS WVGA
    The next dashboard in my performance.
    All the elements are not static.
    There is the illusion of sound indicators, sliders all work.
    Round the controls and as always quality graphics.
    Wait will soon be in a light version, it fits the theme GTX;).
    Retro WVGA

Retro WVGA
    Retro skin on the control panel.
    Interestingly equalizer.
    Enjoy.
    Caprika WVGA

Caprika WVGA
    The first element of the skin using a wheel.
    POLAROID skin

Android Music WVGA
    Created by Dj_SheLL