[Q] Help please N8010 crashes and reboots on startup (with crash log)

Search This thread

AlistairWAM

Apr 28, 2013
Hi folks,
I'm seeking help please to solve a problem with my rooted Note 10.1, which freezes, crashes and spontaneously reboots on startup. One it has rebooted, it is stable and is fine if restarted from the power down menu. After it has been off for some hours, e.g. overnight, the same problem recurs.
I am a "noob" - but I have searched extensively for a solution on xda and the net. I've also tried to fix the problem by uninstalling some apps (e.g. setcpu), greenifying most things, preventing some apps from starting using Xposed framework module BootManager. And everything I can think of - including double wiping cache and Dalvik. But no success alas.
I'm running Android Revolution HD ROM N8010XXBLK9 4.1.2 JB (thanks mike 1986 - great rom) and the latest Xposed framework 2.4.1. This rom is running better than before with stock rom - this used to hang up for ages and reboot several times and then unmount my 64 gb Sandisk ultra SD card.
Before I flashed the new ROM, I wiped data, cache and Dalvik. The problem came straight back, even before installing Xposed or flashing the N8000 to N8010 pack from mike 1986.
I attach a log from Bootlog uptime. This shows the crash happens when the kernel is loading. Despite searching for some time to find any xda posts, I've drawn a blank - hence this plea for help!
Many thanks.
Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean.
Kernel version 3.0.31-805228 se.infra@SEI-45#1 SMP PREEMPT Thu Apr 11 13:24:01 KST 2013
N8010XXBLK9

Attachments

• 1386513731175.txt
    4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: