Audio question

Search This thread

xmoox

Mar 24, 2011
I have a Kenwood car stereo and a stock stereo on a Nissan leaf both exhibit the same problem. The problem is when using bluetooth on either system with a sense based rom I hear a distortion on certain notes. This does not happen in any AOSP or cyanogen roms and the sound is much clearer. My guess is because the driver is different from the driver in a sense rom. Ive tried to fix the problem by installing viper4android but this did not fix it. My guess as to why this didn't fix it is because this is just a software sound fix to overlay on top of the current driver. Does anyone know a way to remedy this problem or a way to replace the sense Bluetooth driver with one from AOSP.

Thanks

REV3NT3CH

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 30, 2012
Crescent City
I have a Kenwood car stereo and a stock stereo on a Nissan leaf both exhibit the same problem. The problem is when using bluetooth on either system with a sense based rom I hear a distortion on certain notes. This does not happen in any AOSP or cyanogen roms and the sound is much clearer. My guess is because the driver is different from the driver in a sense rom. Ive tried to fix the problem by installing viper4android but this did not fix it. My guess as to why this didn't fix it is because this is just a software sound fix to overlay on top of the current driver. Does anyone know a way to remedy this problem or a way to replace the sense Bluetooth driver with one from AOSP.

Thanks

viper4android uses its own driver specifically for apps that can use its dsp manager...sense and aosp drivers are much much different...and replacing the bluetooth driver is next to impossible in sense...you can try using the global ota by @kc6wke as that is the most up to date sense rom for the rezound but cannot guarantee

Reactions: kc6wke and xmoox

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks

viper4android uses its own driver specifically for apps that can use its dsp manager...sense and aosp drivers are much much different...and replacing the bluetooth driver is next to impossible in sense...you can try using the global ota by @kc6wke as that is the most up to date sense rom for the rezound but cannot guarantee