[KERNEL] beta name: "Morphine" (experimental v1)

Search This thread

avetny

Jul 16, 2010
Private Island.
Hello developers !!!
I want to introduce you first experimental KERNEL. It's stock source, and stock ramdisk., nothing done to it, just to proof build process.(it's working and booting)
It is not public release,it's only for testers!!!
I'm not working on this kernel, I simply uploading.
So if you do not know what to do, just close this thread.

The person who working on THIS KERNEL "famous professional developer- mr.Morfic
I'm sure many people who are coming from Nexus S, VIBRANT, already recognize him and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNrB6qpmNwg

official helpers for testing :jlevy73, avetny.

PLEASE BEFORE YOU WILL PLAY Always do a backup in ClockworkMod Recovery first!

As I said this is the first experimental, so it's gonna be *NOT FLASHABLE*
So extract ZIP and replace files manually..

WE dont need you help we need a COMMENTS ! ;)

Attachments

• Morphine_experimental_v1.7z
    3.7 MB · Views: 151
Last edited:

MWBehr

Oct 11, 2010
Corpus Christi
Thats true, but with the silence that we`ve had for a while, its good that someone is giving us hope ;) Its a good exception. :D

Oh believe me, I have no problem with it...especially right now when there really is no development going on. I've just seen them delete placeholders in other threads, so I figured I'd just let the OP know.

Edit: Honestly, I'm not really even working on anything ATM because I'm expecting CM7 to come out before I even have a chance to post anything :D

t0ny0

Jul 1, 2008
Atlanta, GA
www.geekmein.com
Oh believe me, I have no problem with it...especially right now when there really is no development going on. I've just seen them delete placeholders in other threads, so I figured I'd just let the OP know.

Edit: Honestly, I'm not really even working on anything ATM because I'm expecting CM7 to come out before I even have a chance to post anything :D

Oh, Im sure that once CM7 is out, there will be plenty of other ports, but I guess all we need right now is the GB kernel... and that will probably come with CM7 ... But it would be nice to get a custom kernel, hopefully UV, so our phones can play nice ;)

jesziex

Jan 6, 2011
SD
holding off on flashing this before other people do it.. just in case it's like eugene's dead horse..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello developers !!!
    I want to introduce you first experimental KERNEL. It's stock source, and stock ramdisk., nothing done to it, just to proof build process.(it's working and booting)
    It is not public release,it's only for testers!!!
    I'm not working on this kernel, I simply uploading.
    So if you do not know what to do, just close this thread.

The person who working on THIS KERNEL "famous professional developer- mr.Morfic
    I'm sure many people who are coming from Nexus S, VIBRANT, already recognize him and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNrB6qpmNwg

official helpers for testing :jlevy73, avetny.

PLEASE BEFORE YOU WILL PLAY Always do a backup in ClockworkMod Recovery first!

As I said this is the first experimental, so it's gonna be *NOT FLASHABLE*
    So extract ZIP and replace files manually..

WE dont need you help we need a COMMENTS ! ;)
    Glad to see a little development :)

Just to let you know though, the mods don't generally like "placeholder" threads.

Thats true, but with the silence that we`ve had for a while, its good that someone is giving us hope ;) Its a good exception. :D
    Glad to see a little development :)

Just to let you know though, the mods don't generally like "placeholder" threads.

We'll let this one slide for awhile as long as something is up today as the OP states. ;)
    http://goo.gl/cLm6L

Not flashable yet.
    If it boots, difference should be measurable (no OC)
    Anyone care to confirm?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk
    Copied boot.img and all three .ko files to /system/lib/modules and it seems snappier. But how much faster can we get than instant? Lol I have no idea what to do with these files... Adb has become a big hassle with this device. So I use root explorer. I tried replacing a boot.img in a backup but I get an md5 mismatch. I need a flashable kernel lol...

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA App

Install "ManD5" from market and you can easily create a new md5 for the boot.img. Paste the new md5 into the nandroid.md5 file in place of the original and youre good to go

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA Premium App