Titanium Backup

Search This thread

Milne_Rangers

Apr 20, 2011
Just noticed that this can remove bloat ware never done anything like this before is that just basically things you don't need. Can anyone list the things I don't need please and can you restore once you remove.

Cheers

festa20

Jan 6, 2011
Barnsley
Hi mate there is a thread roaming about round here saying what u can remove but just be careful on what u remove as it mat start acting weirs and also I use titanium but I mostly just freeze things I think I might end up using again

Sent from my LT15i using XDA Premium App

Milne_Rangers

Apr 20, 2011
Hi mate there is a thread roaming about round here saying what u can remove but just be careful on what u remove as it mat start acting weirs and also I use titanium but I mostly just freeze things I think I might end up using again

Sent from my LT15i using XDA Premium App

So freezing things just makes them inactive meaning they take up no ram?

daveybaby

Apr 15, 2011
Freezing the app is definitely the way to go, at least to begin with. However, while this will stop the app from loading & using up RAM this wont recover internal storage from your phone, so if youve used the phone for a week or so after freezing with no issues then you might want to delete the frozen apps.

But: If you *do* decide to delete an app make a backup of it first (this will copy it to sd card so it wont take up phone storage) in case you do decide you need it back at a later date.

Milne_Rangers

Apr 20, 2011
Freezing the app is definitely the way to go, at least to begin with. However, while this will stop the app from loading & using up RAM this wont recover internal storage from your phone, so if youve used the phone for a week or so after freezing with no issues then you might want to delete the frozen apps.

But: If you *do* decide to delete an app make a backup of it first (this will copy it to sd card so it wont take up phone storage) in case you do decide you need it back at a later date.

OK cheers for advice