Stockyrom 4.4.2 n8000 wifi connection

Search This thread

fgking

Jan 28, 2014
am tryi g to take part in the development of this rom but because i am new to the forum, i am not allowed to post replies. Just to explain to Darkman that the new rom does not install on aroma using TWRP but does install on Philz. Having installed I discovered that the wifi is detected but cannot connect. I had to revert to 4.1.2. Did someone experience the same problem on gt n8000? Will there be a new version of this rom with a working WFI

nailgg

Jan 20, 2011
am tryi g to take part in the development of this rom but because i am new to the forum, i am not allowed to post replies. Just to explain to Darkman that the new rom does not install on aroma using TWRP but does install on Philz. Having installed I discovered that the wifi is detected but cannot connect. I had to revert to 4.1.2. Did someone experience the same problem on gt n8000? Will there be a new version of this rom with a working WFI

I have just installed stock 4.4.2 on a GT-N8000, but, I cannot enable WiFi as the WiFi toggle button always stays "OFF"
I tried wiping cache, factory reset etc. I just don't want to revert to 4.1.2. If I find a way to get it to work I will post it here. If somebody else knows the solution, please share with us.

Thanks.

Jarmikala

Oct 20, 2012
I have just installed stock 4.4.2 on a GT-N8000, but, I cannot enable WiFi as the WiFi toggle button always stays "OFF"
I tried wiping cache, factory reset etc. I just don't want to revert to 4.1.2. If I find a way to get it to work I will post it here. If somebody else knows the solution, please share with us.

Thanks.
I have the same problem