[Q] For-Fun Q3-Main-V1.4

Search This thread

2514Rel

Feb 5, 2014
I have a 9 inch tablet that was soft bricked so l did some research. I found the firmware that was supposedly for it which was a file called Toxic Rover, used Phoenix Card but now nothing is on the screen when I power it on. So I understand that it couldn't have been the right firmware. When I search for the firmware using the script on the board For-Fun Q3-Main-V1.4 that's the only firmware I can find. Please Help me I humbly request? I have included pics thanx in advance.

Attachments

• tab.jpg
    tab.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 2,079
  • tab2.jpg
    tab2.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 1,841
  • tab3.jpg
    tab3.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 1,730
  • tab5.jpg
    tab5.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1,549
  • tab4.jpg
    tab4.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,642
Last edited:

chunk1189

Jan 15, 2014
I have a 9 inch tablet that was soft bricked so l did some research. I found the firmware that was supposedly for it which was a file called Toxic Rover, used Phoenix Card but now nothing is on the screen when I power it on. So I understand that it couldn't have been the right firmware. When I search for the firmware using the script on the board For-Fun Q3-Main-V1.4 that's the only firmware I can find. Please Help me I humbly request? I have included pics thanx in advance.

Hello!

feel free to add me on skype and i will happily fix it for you i do have this paticular rom for the zet6223wta, the original was stock chinese 4.0.4

Reactions: 2514Rel

chunk1189

Jan 15, 2014
I would gladly accept any help your willing to give glad to here from you I had given up hope.

Hello,

You will need to add me on skype so i can talk you through the steps as i understand you don't know much about adb or live suit so this is necessary, that tablet looks exactly like the one i fixed recently which took me awhile to track down the right ROM.

Regards,
Andrew

=beyo=

Dec 15, 2012
q3 v1.2 for fun ts zet6223

Hello,

You will need to add me on skype so i can talk you through the steps as i understand you don't know much about adb or live suit so this is necessary, that tablet looks exactly like the one i fixed recently which took me awhile to track down the right ROM.

Regards,
Andrew

hi guys do you fixed this problem? pls share the procedure and the exact firmware to this board id a13 tnx......

aneshines

Jun 29, 2014
Thank you very much chunk1189

35 download and not one thank you, or even a reply to let others know its genuine and works.... cheers guys

Sorry for my bad english.

I want to be grateful for your work from Spain.

I have a rare tablet, with board For-Fun Q3-Main-V1.4 and touch zet6223wta, and thanks to you i could have recovered it. If i wanted to ask you if it is possible to modify the firmware, and to update android to a top version, for example, 4.2.2.
With some ap, the version 4.0.4., it remains obsolete.

I tried to do it, but, i have no idea :)

Thanh you for you labor.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    35 download and not one thank you, or even a reply to let others know its genuine and works.... cheers guys

Hello!

feel free to add me on skype and i will happily fix it for you i do have this paticular rom for the zet6223wta, the original was stock chinese 4.0.4
    Guide

For the download and guide please see the new one here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=50417711