Bravo Dock

Search This thread

Bigskenney

May 29, 2011
I've got one. works fairly well for charging and playing music. Don't use it anymore though, won't work with my Otterbox.

michaelvan8

Feb 16, 2011
Yeah I've got one too. It works nice as a night light/clock. As Bigskenney noted; even with the removeable spacer insert removed from the dock certain cases still interfere with the installation of the phone into the dock. Using it as advertised i.e. as a multimedia mini-television is not really an application that works for me given it's screen size.

dontbejeff

Mar 19, 2011
Annapolis, MD
I noticed with some experimenting (also after putting on an app that can be used as an in-car app) that if a magnet is placed a certain way, it comes up as the media center, and slightly farther away from the phone the same magnet caused the phone to bring up the car doc app, which means that the Bravo is capable of using a car doc. Is there one anyone knows of that is compatible with the Bravo?

Junkyardjames87

Oct 26, 2011
Bend
Anyone know where I can get a dock now? AT&T discontinued it. Where did you have the magnet and how was the phone? Portrait, Landscape, size of magnet what was it plugged into? I could make my own........