[ROM][29 March] BinDroid I-Scream XL [Kernel] Stock| Fast and Stable | Online

Search This thread

FCW

Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
No battery drain at all here. 100 last night about 5am and now 77% at 18:30 after heavy use. Many phone calls texts internet and xda etc

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using xda premium

It may be something to do with the radio on the network here. I just got an official update at work about us being able to get the official update here as of today so im going back to stock once my batteries recharged so I can get it. Working for one of the operators over here works out to be really handy :)

iulian2_230

Mar 16, 2007
Bucharest
flash player

the error is from the new flash player. tested on several other roms, same error. i can see lots of people complain about flash player 11 download page from play store. sorry about the misunderstanding :)

benjamin.j.goodwin

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 28, 2011
Northampton
Google Pixel 4 XL
the error is from the new flash player. tested on several other roms, same error. i can see lots of people complain about flash player 11 download page from play store. sorry about the misunderstanding :)

I know its bad but I am glad. Just as its not a ROM error ;) but sorry it doesn't work. Weird it does for me though.

shingers5

Inactive Recognized Contributor
It may be something to do with the radio on the network here. I just got an official update at work about us being able to get the official update here as of today so im going back to stock once my batteries recharged so I can get it. Working for one of the operators over here works out to be really handy :)

No ics release today on any operators for XL mate. Think you are being led down the garden path mate

FCW

Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
No ics release today on any operators for XL mate. Think you are being led down the garden path mate

I work for one of the operators in England. If you bought your phone from the carphone warehouse or phones for you you can get the update. The other operators will be releasing it with they're apps in it within the next few days. It was a company wide update that was posted on the internal intranet sites

Sir-ay

Jul 8, 2007
Cologne
Flashplayer now work! Delete with Root Explorer in System/App, restart
Handy. Now reinstall form Market.

Gesendet von meinem HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e mit Tapatalk

shingers5

Inactive Recognized Contributor
I work for one of the operators in England. If you bought your phone from the carphone warehouse or phones for you you can get the update. The other operators will be releasing it with they're apps in it within the next few days. It was a company wide update that was posted on the internal intranet sites

I don't doubt you mate but no update is forthcoming. Even if you bought your phone from cpw which is normally sim free the updates still have to come from HTC as cpw and phones 4u don't provide updates. There has been no announcement from HTC on this ics release for XL so doesn't matter what these companies say. As you know updates are released by manufacturer or carrier. No announcement from either HTC or any of the carriers means no update

stonesolouk

May 29, 2010
Hi Ben,
Excellent Rom!
Is it possible to port the sense keyboard with bidirectional arrows in a separate flashable Zip please. Secondly the option to wake the phone from the volume key would be super!
Cheers to you mate and the Bindroid team for a job well done.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk

benjamin.j.goodwin

Aug 28, 2011
Northampton
Google Pixel 4 XL
Hi Ben,
Excellent Rom!
Is it possible to port the sense keyboard with bidirectional arrows in a separate flashable Zip please. Secondly the option to wake the phone from the volume key would be super!
Cheers to you mate and the Bindroid team for a job well done.

Yeah I was making a zip for the flash able keyboard and volume wake will hopefully be in update. :)

AndroHero

May 28, 2010
Manchester

Maybe the update you received is nothing more than the ICS beta already leaked. It would seem fitting that HTC would pass on a beta to major retailers, so they can update display devices.

benjamin.j.goodwin

Aug 28, 2011
Northampton
Google Pixel 4 XL
Last edited:

rassam

May 26, 2008
Does any one know when the official update will be released? I think I might wait for that to be modified by the bindroid developers as I rate their work highly ..

ali magdy

Aug 21, 2011
cairo
Hello,
I tried to install the rom and i followed the steps but when i finish flashing the rom it hangs at htc logo ( not the boot animation ). i flashed boot.img several times but still not working. Any solutions ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1st Post: General Info | 2nd Post: Rom + Info | 3rd Post: Kernel + Info | 4th Post: FAQ + Mods + Addons

BD_XDA_I-Scream_SXL.png

BinDroid is made to Improve
    Design - Speed - Battery
    giving a new look and feel to your device

Main Rom Developer is Benjamin, Credits go to HIM

THIS ROM IS NOT FOR WEEKLY UPDATES
    ! ! We update if needed, so all who have ORD:confused:.... Try it anyway:D ! !

BD_Gen_Info.png

• Skin made by me (DutchDanny)
    • Optimized 9patch images by me
    • Icons done by DutchDanny & Wanahave
    (free icons from the web modified by me)

• Android 4.0.3 - HTC WWE 2.12.0.0 CL282666 release-keys (Minecraft Zombi.es)
    • Rooted
    • BusyBox 1.19.3
    • Disable bootsound
    • /data/app support and zipaligned
    • /etc/init.d script support (busybox run-parts)
    • Extended Quicksettings
    • Rosie/Notification Tweaks

Apps added to ROM:

• SuperUser
    • ES File Explorer
    • Rom Manager
    • TitaniumBackup
    • Google +
    • adfree

Removed from ROM:

• Polaris Office
    • eReader
    • Teeter
    • Talkback
    • My Task

How to Install

1. Get ROOT on your Device
    2. Get RECOVERY on your Device
    3. Get BinDroid.zip on your Device
    4. Reboot in RECOVERY, flash BinDroid_SensationXL_TotalWipe.zip, download @ bottom of 3rd post
    5. Reboot to Bootloader and Flash THIS BOOT.IMG | Commandline: fastboot flash boot boot.img
    6. Flash BinDroid.zip
    7. Reboot
    8. HAVE FUN
    credits for the method to shingers5

Thanks got to:
    capychimp - port work of runnymede | j4n87 - For the Tweaks in Settings | dsixda - For his kitchen | seo - for his port work & support | madmack - for his files | liorra3 - for his files | Flemmard & DiamondBack - for Mode10tools | tommytomatoe - for his Android Utility | Lee - for his support | Google - for Android & sdk | HTC - for Sense
    Did i forget you? let me know!
    BD_Changelog.png

Code:
    BinDroid I-Scream XL v1.0
    Base: 2.12.0.0 CL282666 release-keys
    #######################################

- Initial Release

DownLoad_BinDroid.png

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for what happens to your phone when you use my ROM and/or Kernel. This all is development. USE AT OWN RISK
    All is tested, but not all chips are made equal

thanks to: joevoo - for download link | shingers5 - for extensive testing and feedback

SCREENSHOTS (does not include device)!

HomeScreen.png
    Google+.png

Notifications.png
    Settings.png

Facebook.png
    Personalize1.png

Personalize2.png
    QuickSettings.png
    BD_Kernel.png

Kernel will be here when source is available
    Me too lol only kidding. Very good rom and a credit to the bindroid stable. Ben is a hard working guys and this is from considerable effort. As usual if bugs are found please report with tact and use common sense. Enjoy