brand new note whont turn on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

flow alkaeda

Mar 30, 2012
florida

THREAD CLOSED............ POST NEXT TIME IN THE RIGHT SECTION Q&A..... Also please use the spell checker........ posting English like is really pointless...........

CLOSED ********

hey xda i really need your help i joust got a new galaxy note for at&t y rooted it made a backup and then installed a ics romow rom i hit the restart option in the recovery and the phone joust turned off and now it whont turn on it whont even get in download mode or in the recovery mode what can a do pleas help

Last edited by a moderator:

appdroid

Oct 25, 2011
Chicago
woooohaaaa

These will set you back to Stock and Unroot Your phone.

Hi,

This is an odin .tar prepared with the stock AT&T Kernel, System, and Recovery.

Flash it from odin using the same instructions as my root thread

After flashing, you may need to boot into recovery by powering off, holding vol up + vol down, and holding power until you get into recovery. Then perform a factory reset, this should get you up and running after most brickery.

Note that this is a large file (~450MB), please spare my web host if you don't particularly need it ;)

Download .rar here

Below are stock kernel-only odin tars:
AT&T stock kernel-only odin pda tar
TELUS stock kernel-only odin pda tar
Bell stock kernel-only odin pda tar
Rogers stock kernel-only odin pda tar

Don't forget the donate link in my signature if you find this useful ;)

Last edited:

armyboy11b

Feb 10, 2012
new orleans
What ??? What rom u put on??? Romow???? That's not a i717 rom lol don't flash international notes rom Duuuuuuhhhhhhhh u just softbricked ur phone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

ryanbmw51

Jun 9, 2011
Winter Park, FL
I had tried all of those methods when i had flashe'd one and i never gore into download mode i was Franco kernal and i have to fight sewing him because he put it kn hike market labeled as a normal galaxy note kernal butlong story short ur brickd

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA Premium HD app

Um....

flow alkaeda

Mar 30, 2012
florida
my phone whont turn on and whont go to download mode or recovery mode how am i going to make it worck by odin and it wasnt a internatinal note it was an at&t one exacly like mine

hyukki

Mar 12, 2009
I had tried all of those methods when i had flashe'd one and i never gore into download mode i was Franco kernal and i have to fight sewing him because he put it kn hike market labeled as a normal galaxy note kernal butlong story short ur brickd

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA Premium HD app
English please? lol

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

my phone whont turn on and whont go to download mode or recovery mode how am i going to make it worck by odin and it wasnt a internatinal note it was an at&t one exacly like mine

I'm not even sure what you mean by "it wasnt a internatinal note it was an at&t one exacly like mine."

Anyways, nobody said you had an international Note. We said that you flashed an international Note rom on an AT&T Note.

Try a USB jig. Or try plugging it in to the computer and see if it recognizes the phone.

PENKO956

Apr 13, 2010
FIX

Tools needed: Hammer, paper, bricked note

step 1: Place phone on flat surface

step 2: Place paper over phone

step 3: Smash phone with hammer

sept 4: Read next time before flashing

**please post in correct section**

Reactions: armyboy11b

armyboy11b

Feb 10, 2012
new orleans
Dude u flashed something that is for the other note....that is not for ours man u know ics does not have a source so that means no kernels so why install that???? Unless ur on gb but I wouldn't know since u said u flashed ROMOW which is clearly not for our note either lol

Please speak English
What do u mean you gore????

Reactions: CXENTE and PENKO956
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Why is everyone talking in incoherent dribble in this thread??
    Dude u flashed something that is for the other note....that is not for ours man u know ics does not have a source so that means no kernels so why install that???? Unless ur on gb but I wouldn't know since u said u flashed ROMOW which is clearly not for our note either lol

Please speak English
    What do u mean you gore????

FIX

Tools needed: Hammer, paper, bricked note

step 1: Place phone on flat surface

step 2: Place paper over phone

step 3: Smash phone with hammer

sept 4: Read next time before flashing

**please post in correct section**