[ROM][OFFICIAL][CyanogenMod 9][TeamChopsticks][RC2 - 7/19]

Search This thread

rizzo269

Jan 16, 2011
MI
Just a quick update. I flashed the test build a few days ago and haven't had the phone freeze once. My phone seemed to lock up a lot on the regular build so I wiped everything and figured I had nothing to lose. So far so good and I haven't noticed any adverse effects in other areas yet. Thanks for all of the development on this, it is truly a great rom.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA

eli7897

May 4, 2012
He is hebrew and tries really hard to communicate for speaking almost no english, might wanna lighten up some. Although this time I can't understand what he is saying other than I think he is asking why the international version doesn't have people posting nightlys.

hi i say to samsung i9100 have cm 9 Nightly the rom name and not problem good work rom (not alpha to beta)

but to samsung i727 only have cm 9 alpha why

i ask maybe have to i727 cm9 Nightly

thanks

dakpluto

Mar 2, 2012
Orlando
hi i say to samsung i9100 have cm 9 Nightly the rom name and not problem good work rom (not alpha to beta)

but to samsung i727 only have cm 9 alpha why

i ask maybe have to i727 cm9 Nightly

thanks

The alpha status is because not officially supported (yet) But the ROM itself is much better than a real alpha. It's really Release Candidate ready.

Reactions: topprospect

mindmajick

Account currently disabled
This. I have been trying since I first flashed A4.. The VVM app works but I can't play my messages. It says "could not play message. Call voicemail or try again later." Irritating.

Edit: I'm almost positive I had it working on A3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA Premium App

Same issue. Pushed libs apk and XML. Same problem.

Rom is perfect otherwise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

Ki77erB

Jul 20, 2010
I found a work around for anyone having the problem with music skipping during playback. I moved all my music to the internal SD and the problem stopped.

Reactions: skeepon

RK

Feb 8, 2012
So anyone have low volume even though its maxed out when playing music. I can barely hear it.

Is the sound coming from the front speaker or the back? If front then its a known issue. What I do is plug in and plug out the headset and that fixes it.

sk8erwitskil

Apr 11, 2010
San Jose
hello why to i9100 have rom cm9 good no problem cm9 Nightly
but to i727 not have only have cm9

What does this even mean? Are you asking why there aren't nightlies for the skyrocket? Because the cyanogenmod team said they need kernel source to be able to release nightlies

Last edited:

phonecurious

Aug 31, 2010
Richmond Hill
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1339371756256.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1339371756256.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 749

rpr69

Dec 21, 2011
Brampton
Just this morning I hit 24 hours on battery, 1h20 screen time, with more than 30% left. I have the Nexus 2100 mAh battery and well tuned power options.

Tom

cmlohff

May 6, 2009
Has anyone else been unable to set a data limit/warning lower than 1135mb? I cannot set them any lower than that and this is troubling to be since I only have the 200mb data plan. Any thoughts?

jose makalolot

Aug 21, 2009
Florida
Has anyone else been unable to set a data limit/warning lower than 1135mb? I cannot set them any lower than that and this is troubling to be since I only have the 200mb data plan. Any thoughts?

I am able set mine. Just double click tap/click the number and type whatever you want then tap set.

Sent from my Calculator with Android.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

This version is a release candidate, so some issues still exist. Please make sure you have a backup that you can restore if you run into problems.
    Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at any of us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     * Collectively, and at the same time.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

IRC SUPPORT:
    Join us in #teamchopsticks on Freenode IRC network.

Instructions:

First time flashing CyanogenMod 9 your device, or coming from another ROM?
    1. Root the device and install ClockworkMod Recovery. Instructions are available here.
    2. Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM.
    3. Format the system, data & cache partitions of your device.
    4. Perform a factory reset.
    5. Flash CyanogenMod.
    6. Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.
    Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 9?
    1. Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM.
    2. Flash CyanogenMod (your Google Apps will be backed up & restored automatically).
    Issues?

Experience issues? Please provide the following info:
    • If the device was hard reboot, please provide the file "/proc/last_kmsg".
    • If the device was soft reboot or is "bootlooping", please run a logcat and provide the full output.
    • Please use Pastebin when possible.
    Download Links:

Please see our blog at http://www.teamchopsticks.org for installation, download links and release notes.

The CyanogenMod team and TeamChopsticks would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!
    Good news:

The CyanogenMod team committed the lockscreen shortcuts and themes chooser features to the mainline. They are pretty cool, although a little rough around the edges. Our next release will include these.

When is the next release? Not sure yet. Still working on the major bugs.
    This is my build, i do not take responsibility for any bricks or issues. It flashed fine for me.
    Top if you want this file removed tell me and i will take it down.

Yes im part of team wafflehouse if you see it in the download link, but this is all teamchopsticks work.

This is PRE alpha3. NOT an official release, expect it to not have ALL the alpha3 fixes.

http://d-h.st/h0w