Inverted Google Apps (Gmail, Google+, Voice, Market, Docs, Reader, Translate, Search)

Search This thread

elreydenj

Aug 12, 2012
Thank you for your hard work. Inverts are great. One small issue with google translate. There is some writing on top of writing in the top left hand corner. I believe the word translate is always present and when you change the option then the wording appears on top of the word translate. It is very obvious. Have you seen this? Thank you for your time.

Reactions: #illidan

rujelus22

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 7, 2007
Reno, NV
www.rujelus22.com
Updated Google Plus

http://www.rujelus22.com/evo/downloads.php

Thank you for your hard work. Inverts are great. One small issue with google translate. There is some writing on top of writing in the top left hand corner. I believe the word translate is always present and when you change the option then the wording appears on top of the word translate. It is very obvious. Have you seen this? Thank you for your time.

Which phone do you have? and or what is the screen resolution? Then I can test that one here and see. It does not do that on my E4GT so I will need to use the emulator.

elreydenj

Aug 12, 2012
Also, there is one button missing from the buttons on the bottom of Google Plus. The check in button and symbol is missing. Other than that it is very good. Also, any chance you could make the buttons at the bottom colored like in the regular app. Thank you for your help.

Painless001

Mar 26, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Hi - odd thing - the play store seems to have updated to a non inverted 3.10.14 all by itself, and I can't get back to the inverted 3.10.10 at all. Any chance of an update?

Also Google now (I have your inverted version) keeps telling me it has an update, but I can't access it. Are you going to update this?

Thanks for all the great work

Galaxy Note N7000 - Asylum CM10.1

#illidan

May 20, 2012
Mumbai
Drive has been updated as well.

Sent from a GT - I9100 via Tapatalk

PHONE : SGSII
Primary ROM: PAC ROM V18
Secondary ROM: -
KERNEL : Dorimanx 7.45 (modified settings)
MODEM : LPS
BATTERY : Stock 1650mAh
EXTERNAL Sdcard : SanDisk Class 4 8 GB

kmoo

Oct 9, 2010
looks great

Downloads and screen shots for all the apps can be found on my site

QR.png

RUJELUS22 Themes

Here is my version of a black Google+. All the other versions I saw where still missing some things or did not have the style I liked. I themed this to match my new Market apk.

Here are some screenshots

G%252B6.png
G%252B1.png
G%252B3.png
G%252B2.png
G%252B4.png
G%252B5.png

I believe I have everything inverted. If anyone sees something please let me know so I can get it fixed.

Downloads are available at
RUJELUS22 Themes
Extract the zip and install like normal. You will have to uninstall any stock version first.

And Google Voice

GV-4.png
GV-2.png
GV-1.png
GV-5.png

QR.png

RUJELUS22 Themes
Extract the zip and install like normal. You will have to uninstall any stock version first.

Edit

Looks great

rujelus22

Sep 7, 2007
Reno, NV
www.rujelus22.com

gunner49

May 21, 2012
Fixed this issue in the new V2

Updated The Market to version 3.10.14
Updated YouTube to version 4.3.9
Updated Drive to version 1.1.592.10

http://www.rujelus22.com/evo/index.php

Thanks for the update and the great work you put into making the inverted apps! I've been using them on my NS with great results! :good:
Not sure if its related to my device only, but in the Twitter app the status bar hides the top part of the screen when composing a tweet?
Not a big deal as I can still hit the "Cancel" and "Tweet" buttons without any problems - just cosmetic :)

jamieunit

Feb 15, 2012
It would be possible. I am working on another project right now, but when I get done with that I will take a look at the eBay app.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry to pester rujelus22 but is the eBay app still on a future project or did you already have a go.
Cheers

THISIS50.COM IF ITS HOT ITS HERE

#illidan

May 20, 2012
Mumbai
I can only do talk for devices that I have. Talk is very different between phones. That is why talk is not in the market. The version I have out is the newest one for my phone.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

What about modifying the one that comes with the latest gapps since that would ensure the latest Talk is themed?

Primary ROM: CM 10.1
KERNEL : Dorimanx 7.47 (modified settings)
MODEM : LQ6

rujelus22

Sep 7, 2007
Reno, NV
www.rujelus22.com
Sorry to pester rujelus22 but is the eBay app still on a future project or did you already have a go.
Cheers

It is still on my list but I do not see it happening any time soon. I have been really busy lately with a lot of projects. When I get some free time I will be looking at it though.

What about modifying the one that comes with the latest gapps since that would ensure the latest Talk is themed?

Primary ROM: CM 10.1
KERNEL : Dorimanx 7.47 (modified settings)
MODEM : LQ6

I have nothing right now that will run that version. I do not have AOSP on any device right now. I will look into it when I do the N7 version.

Also
Updated Dropbox to 2.3.2 and Chrome to version 25.0.1364.123

MattBooth

Jan 4, 2011
Bradford
mattbooth.dev
Did you run across this error when themeing Dropbox 2.3.2?

Code:
E/dbxyzptlk.j.c( 6827): java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

E/dbxyzptlk.j.c( 6827): 	at com.dropbox.android.util.aq.<init>(panda.py:21)

E/dbxyzptlk.j.c( 6827): 	at com.dropbox.android.filemanager.x.<init>(panda.py:119)

E/dbxyzptlk.j.c( 6827): 	at com.dropbox.android.filemanager.x.a(panda.py:136)

E/dbxyzptlk.j.c( 6827): 	at com.dropbox.android.DropboxApplication.onCreate(panda.py:84)

E/dbxyzptlk.j.c( 6827): 	at android.app.Instrumentation.callApplicationOnCreate(Instrumentation.java)

E/dbxyzptlk.j.c( 6827): 	at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(ActivityThread.java)

E/dbxyzptlk.j.c( 6827): 	at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1300(ActivityThread.java)

E/dbxyzptlk.j.c( 6827): 	at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java)

E/dbxyzptlk.j.c( 6827): 	at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)

E/dbxyzptlk.j.c( 6827): 	at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)

E/dbxyzptlk.j.c( 6827): 	at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)

E/dbxyzptlk.j.c( 6827): 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)

E/dbxyzptlk.j.c( 6827): 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)

E/dbxyzptlk.j.c( 6827): 	at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)

E/dbxyzptlk.j.c( 6827): 	at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)

E/dbxyzptlk.j.c( 6827): 	at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

E/dbxyzptlk.j.c( 6827): Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Couldn't load DbxFileObserver: findLibrary returned null

E/dbxyzptlk.j.c( 6827): 	at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary(Runtime.java:365)

E/dbxyzptlk.j.c( 6827): 	at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:535)

E/dbxyzptlk.j.c( 6827): 	at com.dropbox.libs.fileobserver.DbxFileObserver.<clinit>(panda.py:96)

E/dbxyzptlk.j.c( 6827): 	... 16 more

I've tried using a stock copy and I've tried using your version as a base and putting my images and colours on top... it won't work.

rujelus22

Sep 7, 2007
Reno, NV
www.rujelus22.com

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Downloads and screen shots for all the apps can be found on my site

QR.png

RUJELUS22 Themes

Here is my version of a black Google+. All the other versions I saw where still missing some things or did not have the style I liked. I themed this to match my new Market apk.

Here are some screenshots

G%252B6.png
    G%252B1.png
    G%252B3.png
    G%252B2.png
    G%252B4.png
    G%252B5.png

I believe I have everything inverted. If anyone sees something please let me know so I can get it fixed.

RUJELUS22 Themes

And Google Voice

GV-4.png
    GV-2.png
    GV-1.png
    GV-5.png

QR.png

RUJELUS22 Themes

Edit
    I was having the same problem but what i did was installed google voice from the market and went thru the setup then i installed this 1 over it and then everything worked ok
    Updated Gmail

G+ is going to take a little longer, having issues with authentication.
    I posted the screenshots for u to fix Chrome about a month ago, and it's not fixed yet, wow smh

Come on dude... That's not a helpful post. Definitely not one that will win you many popularity votes.
    Did you also send a cheque or PayPal monies for services rendered? If you didn't, then you are owed nothing and should respect the fact that developers have lives too. I'm sure it will get fixed when a new build is available just like the recent update to ES file explorer. That had bugs that have now been squashed in the latest build. Look at the post above yours...

You haven't even thanked the first post but you are demanding something for nothing.... That's just rude.
    I'm sure if you approached the thread and dev in the correct manner then you might get a more positive response.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Updated Gmail to 4.3

Think I finally got one updated before you guys let me know there was an update. You guys are always on top of it. :good:

Twitter and the Market have now been updated. :good: