[Theme] Blinded By Faith for CM 4.2.6/Dwang v1.13 [12-01] Not religious, just a name

Search This thread

djn541

Oct 2, 2009
Aurora, Co
fitsnugly.euroskank.com
If you are able to pull the notif bar pulldown than it is an advanced launcher crash, you could have gotten a bad d/l so try red/ling the theme if that doesn't work than wait for the dwang v08 that should be coming out later, a version could also be made without the advanced launcher also later on if requested

Couldn't pull anything down. I've wiped everything but data and am trying again with fresh flashes of dwang and theme. I'll let you know.:eek:

djn541

Oct 2, 2009
Aurora, Co
fitsnugly.euroskank.com
The one in the op as newest version is the same on that you got (.05) the .08 update for dwang will not be out till later along with the non google app version and a version without stericon's lockscreen and a version without the advanced launcher

Yeah, still didn't work. Thank god for nandroid. would it help if i did a complete data wipe? Not sure it's worth it for a theme. May just wait until
.08 comes out.:confused:

sykopompos

Recognized Developer
Jun 26, 2008
flithydelphia
Try it, you could always do a nandroid, v.08 should be out around 4pm alantic time so you you can wai till than but chances are your problems will persist so you midas well get it figure it out now before I get busy later

djn541

Oct 2, 2009
Aurora, Co
fitsnugly.euroskank.com
Try it, you could always do a nandroid, v.08 should be out around 4pm alantic time so you you can wai till than but chances are your problems will persist so you midas well get it figure it out now before I get busy later

I think i got a bad dl. i wiped everything and now won't get past g1 screen. I'll try a new dl???:(

Well, I tried everything to no avail:( anxiously awaiting 0.8 now so that I can try this out. Looks very cool. Thanks to all who have helped me. And a BIG thanks to all the devs that have made all of this possible!!!!

OH MY GOD! I figured it out. I didn't have hard spl. updated and now everything works!!! Thanks for your help guys.

Last edited:

david1171

Apr 29, 2009
update

the blinded by faith v.08 for dwang 1.13 is now tested and uploaded, if you are getting a black screen after the boot screen than you need to wipe your ext partition, if you are running amon ra recovery1.3.0 or higher than it is under wipe in the menu

david1171

Apr 29, 2009
the new lockscreen broke the overwrote the animations, i am about to uploaded and post the new versions without google apps and without lockscreen in about a half hour. .09 with lockscreen might be out tonight with the animations fixed but gridlock is extremely tired cause he has been up about 28 hours now and is getting back on his roadtrip tomorrow so it will most likely only be bug fixes and port ups to any new rom updates for about a week

djn541

Oct 2, 2009
Aurora, Co
fitsnugly.euroskank.com
the new lockscreen broke the overwrote the animations, i am about to uploaded and post the new versions without google apps and without lockscreen in about a half hour. .09 with lockscreen might be out tonight with the animations fixed but gridlock is extremely tired cause he has been up about 28 hours now and is getting back on his roadtrip tomorrow so it will most likely only be bug fixes and port ups to any new rom updates for about a week

Just so you know. Gmail doesn't work. it gives notifications that you have a msg but when you try to open it, it fc's

david1171

Apr 29, 2009
mediafire had a bad upload on the dwang theme update so i have gone back to 4shared so check the link in the op for a new upload link

david1171

Apr 29, 2009
newly rewritten posts with new links and some oiptions for people who want different things also a skinned google navi.zip for those that went the google turn by turn, just flash the theme than flash the add-on and when you boot up go to the market and d/l google voice, let it install than open gmaps and you have navi:cool:

p3t1

Aug 5, 2009
i really liked this theme... but gapps process crash when i start the phone . i dont know why... but when i flash the theme gtalk, market, gmail..., stop work... i really hope this will be fixed.

but good job, this is the best theme so far... with some adjustments and will be perfect :)

evry1sgirl

Sep 12, 2009
Need more info hun...Which version of the theme are you trying to run? What h/s do you have, g1? mytouch? Have you tried a wipe? Nandroid? Are you coming from another theme? Rom? What have you done to try and fix the issue?

Could be a bad d/l...but need more info to help further

p3t1

Aug 5, 2009
ive one htc magic 32A, and i use cyanogenmod 4.2.5. without theme all works fine... after flash this last version theme i cant use anymore google applications.

PS: always the same procedure... fulll wipe, install cyanogenmod... reboot... install theme

evry1sgirl

Sep 12, 2009
The skinned Gapps are for the dream only. If you have did a nandroid backup, restore it and try to d/l the version of the theme WITHOUT the Google apps. If you don't have a nandroid, you can try the Google remove zip which should restore the stock Gapps. If this doesnt work than you are going to have to wipe and reflash the adp and rom...

This is a known compatibility issue with the ion adp rom...

Gridlock will look into skinning the ION Gapps if requested...

sykopompos

Recognized Developer
Jun 26, 2008
flithydelphia
Since there is no test phone to check the skinned 32a google apps, we need to find someone willing to test if they will work or just fc. If anybody has a magic 32a and is willing to test, please contact david1171 or myself and let us know so this theme can also be for a magi

evry1sgirl

Sep 12, 2009
Ok I flashed this finally...I thought it would look to manly but it's really pretty. Now this is my favorite dark theme. And my son is gonna love the bootscreen...