[Q] tap and pay

Search This thread

cdog1213

Dec 3, 2012
san diego
I got my nexus 5 and was exited to use Google wallet. I set it up went to a vending machine with tap and pay support. I tap my phone to it put my pin in and the transaction fails. It could just be that specific machine isn't working but it does take a normal debit card fine. I would love for this to work.

PhilipTD

Dec 17, 2010
LI
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I got my nexus 5 and was exited to use Google wallet. I set it up went to a vending machine with tap and pay support. I tap my phone to it put my pin in and the transaction fails. It could just be that specific machine isn't working but it does take a normal debit card fine. I would love for this to work.
It's kind of hit or miss at this point. I think it depends on whether the POS equipment is working properly.

jyouri

Feb 8, 2013

Happens to me all the time. After you put your pin tap and pay again and the transaction will go through. Alternatively you can open the app and put the pin then tap and pay. from my experience it seems like you have to pass the pin screen for the transaction to go through.

Reactions: cdog1213

cdog1213

Dec 3, 2012
san diego
Happens to me all the time. After you put your pin tap and pay again and the transaction will go through. Alternatively you can open the app and put the pin then tap and pay. from my experience it seems like you have to pass the pin screen for the transaction to go through.

I'll try putting the pin in first thanks for the help everyone.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.