[Q] is Sp is good choice to buy

Search This thread

Sangeet007

Sep 10, 2013
Hyderabad
Hi, I've a sony Lww want to buy a new Sp.. I read a lots of post in some forums talking about problems and more problems regarding this amazing phone and I have some fear to buy because of these comments. What yours suggest me on this? Any people here have one and can tell me about it? Did yours recommend it?
i prefer hard multitasking , high end gaming ,..
i m always connected to the Wifi so i need good battery backup
n music ( ofcoz :p )

what is u r reviews upon this phone
as consider my need :laugh: :)

neXus PRIME

Nov 22, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Hi, I've a sony Lww want to buy a new Sp.. I read a lots of post in some forums talking about problems and more problems regarding this amazing phone and I have some fear to buy because of these comments. What yours suggest me on this? Any people here have one and can tell me about it? Did yours recommend it?

All your requirements are met ok, EXCEPT multitasking.

There is nothing wrong with processor or RAM, but the software (currently 4.1.2) makes a mess of things pretty often. Things close all of a sudden, specially when multiple tabs in browsers, this phone suffers from amnesia...:p
if u clear recent apps list, walkman closes...

BUT, all of these are expected to be fixed in upcoming 4.3 in a few days. I suggest you wait for that, and then ask us what happened.
Other than that, amazing speed, super fast gaming, awesome battery backup, rich sound and music experience.

Reactions: Sangeet007

Sangeet007

Sep 10, 2013
Hyderabad

There is nothing wrong with processor or RAM, but the software (currently 4.1.2) makes a mess of things pretty often. Things close all of a sudden, specially when multiple tabs in browsers, this phone suffers from amnesia...:p

BUT, all of these are expected to be fixed in upcoming 4.3 in a few days. I suggest you wait for that, and then ask us what happened.
Other than that, amazing speed, super fast gaming, awesome battery backup, rich sound and music experience.

thnx buddy :good:
walkman close while clearing the recent app :dafau
what the Hell is this..is there any more defects like this
Anyway when is 4.3 arriving
i think i hav to wait fr that :silly:

Sangeet007

Sep 10, 2013
Hyderabad
That's not a major issue once you have taken note of it....the bugs are not deal breakers... But it's better knowing than not.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Yeah..Correct
i'd seen this device before too ...
the really annoying part fr me is that navigation bar..coz the screen is nt so big too
if possible can v able to change the dpi of that nav bar
and make it little bit smaller than usual :D

no_username_available

May 14, 2013
Toronto
if you can, go for the z1 Mini. but its is pricy and no idea on when you will get it. but to the OP theres nothing wrong with the sp, multitasking is OK but 2gb ram would help it out however 1gb is enough. Sony has to get us up to kit kat so we will get it its just a a matter of when we do :D the camera is pretty good speakers are LOUD walkman player is epic and so is the light bar. i don't think you can find a better mid ranger

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

That's not a major issue once you have taken note of it....the bugs are not deal breakers... But it's better knowing than not.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk