Lg g2 to note 3?

Search This thread

3thman

Dec 15, 2010
Boston
Hi everyone. I have the lg g2 now. And I'm thinking everyday to get the note 3 but im really confused. Has anyone came from lg g2? What do you think is better? Which one has a better battery life? Help me out.. Thanks :)

TonyK2005

Mar 17, 2012
Birmingham
I had an LG G2 (great phone) but it broke after I threw it (after an argument). I then opted for the Note 3 & I'm glad I did. Great battery life which is comparable with the G2, great screen size & awesome speed. I miss my G2 but would not swap back. I love the s-pen feature's of the Note. All in all I am very happy with my Note.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

aly19

Apr 25, 2011
I have owned both the G2 and the Note 3 and I believe the Note 3 is much better.

From my experience the Note 3 has better battery life and also the interface operates smoother on the Note 3.

The larger screen size on the Note 3 is a also a plus along with the micro SD card slot.

ulrih78

Dec 17, 2009
Rhyl
I've got both and I like LG G2 much more then Note 3! Unfortunately I can't sell my note as I paid £615 for it and will lose a lot of money. So I have to keep it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

celderic

Dec 1, 2010
A family member of mine has the G2. Wouldnt swap my n9005 for it.
This phone is in a completely different league.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

knightblaze

Dec 8, 2011
Wayne
Had both. Bought the g2 this past Sunday for my wife and I loved the phone and the light ui. Buttons and tap to wake are fantastic.

The only reason I exchanged it for the note 3 is because it reminded me to much of the s3 physically.

Both are fantastic phones, my wife loves gets and was very impressed with the battery life on both of hours

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

JSAHITA

Jun 3, 2005
I am having both the phones g2 is in drawer after purchasing note 3 both the phone are good but I like over saturated colours of n3 spen and large screen estate might sell g2.

Sent from my SM-N900 using xda app-developers app