[Q] SGS2 unrooted after installing slimkat 4.4.2

Search This thread

enrikedaniel

Jun 29, 2014
I found my previous rooted SGS2 unrooted after slimkat 4.4.2 installation
the installation for the new rom worked fine but when trying to modify dpi in /system/build.prop a got a message for no access
I run root checker and verified that phone is not rooted
baseband version is I9100JHLS2 and build number is Slim_i9100-userdebug 4.4.2 KVT49L 4068 test-keys
How can I root it againg? Thanks!

Ullas_Aithal

Jun 29, 2014
I don't remember properly, but in settings there is an option Super user or something... I went there, clicked on settings, and selected "apps and adb" and I tried running that dpi app again and it asked for root permissions. It worked for me

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

enrikedaniel

Jun 29, 2014
worked

I don't remember properly, but in settings there is an option Super user or something... I went there, clicked on settings, and selected "apps and adb" and I tried running that dpi app again and it asked for root permissions. It worked for me

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I went there and "apps and adb" was already selected under superuser, but after that root access was back!
I don't know what happened but it helped
Thanks Jonny

possidon

Dec 23, 2012
If I remember well you have to a activate developers options and then activate root access

FullWipe

Jul 3, 2014
Milano
If I remember well you have to a activate developers options and then activate root access
Confirm [emoji106]

You can also flash SuperSU Update v. 2.01 from recovery....on kk 4.4.4 is better for management native root ;)

Sorry for my poor english.....

Inviato da "Highlander" SII con:
ROM --> SlimSaber KK 4.4.4
KERNEL --> Gustavo_s