Will you be using a case with your G3?

• Yes

Votes: 54 68.4%
  • No

Votes: 25 31.6%

• Total voters
Search This thread

frankos72

I already got my case. Now where is my phone att?
eny8y4um.jpg

Hardcore73

Dec 30, 2011
Only when I go out

I leave my case naked when at home (just like me), then when I go out I dress it up!

Semantics

Nov 30, 2009
I have a TPU for it now. I'm pretty sure I'll get the QuickCircle and make it my daily driver.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

case, possibly a mophie if that 3000mAh can't handle the 4k too well, and if it does, then Incipio. I'm not a fan of otterboxes. Both because I don't ever wanna spend 100+ to repair a cracked anything: I like my phone DAPPER. Also for resell value as well. Thats how I buy new ones.

I thought I was the only one that uses the word DAPPER!

I too love my phones being Dapper as can be. My current ZU was bought used and already had a scratch on the bottom but it's been in a case ever since I got it. This one is the worse condition any of my phones have been in ever since I switched to Android and got the Samsung Infuse.

I'm not a fan of otterbox cases, but if that's the only good protective one available when I get this phone; then that's what she will be going into.

papaketchup

Sep 29, 2013
Northridge
If/when you get the G3, will you put it in a case immediately?

I used to never use cases until I dropped and cracked my Note 2, so now I've always used cases. I didn't mind using one on the G2 since the back was a glossy, slippery plastic and I didn't care for it, but the G3 looks awesome and I'd hate to cover it up.

Definitely. I just ordered the Spigen Slim Armor one and a Verus one. :)

saifbukhari

Oct 28, 2011
Got the Cruzerlite ... Cant stop smiling, getting quickcircle soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

papaketchup

Sep 29, 2013
Northridge
Actually using the Spigen SlimArmor case and the downside is that it made the phone wider making it harder to use one-handed.
But its okay since it offers very good protection.

daleski75

Jul 21, 2008
Northampton
I got it from dx-box.com although I did try to cancel it because I don't think it will work with my UK G3 because of the slight difference with the pin layout.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If/when you get the G3, will you put it in a case immediately?

I used to never use cases until I dropped and cracked my Note 2, so now I've always used cases. I didn't mind using one on the G2 since the back was a glossy, slippery plastic and I didn't care for it, but the G3 looks awesome and I'd hate to cover it up.

I always use a case to protect the phone. It actually increases the resell value as the phone seems like new after removal of case.
    No case why ruin the look of that baby with a case

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app