[X10 Mini Pro][ROM] Old Xperia Project Latest (CyanogenMod9) - 002

Search This thread

duleks

Jul 3, 2011
official ics update is in

Today the official ICS update for some XPERIA phones started seeding. will that help the development of this ROM?

DerJonathan

Mar 16, 2011
Paul, it is good to have you back. You are doing a great job and it is sad to see, that some people can't appreciate that. Keep on going!

drfr

Jul 6, 2011
Púchov, Slovakia
Actually there are some copies of the kernel out there, I personally own one, but as paul claims it´s dangerous to use, I won´t give it out.

Felimenta97

Aug 5, 2011
Ribeirão Preto
I don't know if anyone else found a solution, but I have some freezes when I put phone on charger/remove it. This isn't the solution best thing, but it works most of the time. Make sure you lock the phone (press power button and wait for the sound that the phone is locked). And then connect the cable. The same for when you remove it.

So, in fewer words, make sure the phone is locked when you connect the phone to AC Charger.

Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using Tapatalk

ponext

Mar 9, 2012
Ipoh
I don't know if anyone else found a solution, but I have some freezes when I put phone on charger/remove it. This isn't the solution best thing, but it works most of the time. Make sure you lock the phone (press power button and wait for the sound that the phone is locked). And then connect the cable. The same for when you remove it.

So, in fewer words, make sure the phone is locked when you connect the phone to AC Charger.

Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using Tapatalk

As we know. Kernel is the thing between system and hardware to communicate.

nightwing369

Mar 8, 2011
Nottingham
www.youtube.com
I try to compile for X8 to personal use, but phone not boot too... Booting the phone with blank screen and 1-2 minutes shows the notification bar, and it flashes... you should think what is the problem? new adreno libs or what?
The new adreno libs for ics are supposed to make our arm6 processors compatible/more compatible with ics and allow for true hardware acceleration. So I don't think that's the problem :confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is - CyanogenMod 9 developement for the X10 Mini Pro

NOTE
    1) Use nAa kernel only
    2) If you want to use this rom for make for the U20a, ask my permissions!
    3) If you want to use this rom for make with another design, ask my permissions!
    4) Damn what am I saying??? Just ask my permissions for any mod at all!
    5) If you like, click thanks, no need to get offtopic in this forum
    6) There's no need to upload patches for this rom, it'd only make stupid trolling and so on
    7) Respect the moderator who cleans the thread, and all other people

Whats no work:
    Full HW Acceleration (3D Games work fine)
    Camera
    FM Radio

Thanks to:
    kamarush
    jerpelia
    gaticamuena

Best regards

Paul
    Download links:

Dead...
    Great news. HW Acceleration fully fixed
    and wifi too