Viber app

Search This thread

Z3r0M3m0rY

Oct 18, 2013
After i installed Viber app, i'm experiencing lag while making and ending normal phonecalls.

Does anyone has that problem? If yes, how did you solve it.

I'm having Xperia U, Thunder_Strike ROM (4.1.2.) which had no problems before installing Viber. The app is not greenified.

claudd

Dec 23, 2013
After i installed Viber app, i'm experiencing lag while making and ending normal phonecalls.

I'm having Xperia U, Thunder_Strike ROM (4.1.2.) which had no problems before installing Viber. The app is not greenified.

I've the same problem with all 4.1.2 roms.

Viber Team

Feb 2, 2011

Hi, are you sure that Viber is the source of the issue? Have you tried to isolate the problem?
Did you try to uninstall Viber? If so, did it help?
Thanks!

claudd

Dec 23, 2013
After unistalling viber there isn' t lag. It's sure but i haven't tried with v12 experimental kernel. Sorry but after this i don't use viber

Sent from my ST25i using xda app-developers app

matemusic

Jun 16, 2013
Hi, are you sure that Viber is the source of the issue? Have you tried to isolate the problem?
Did you try to uninstall Viber? If so, did it help?
Thanks!

It is well known problem. Viber and other apps like shazam, smart recorder or many apps which use microphone cause call lag, but it's not their fault, it is sony's fault ;)

Top Liked Posts