[Q] how to change lockscreen

Search This thread

Frankinstein

Dec 11, 2012
hey guys i want to change the lockscreen in my hyperion 9 rom to one like in hyperion 8....plzzz can anyone give the detailed instruction og how to do it????

Frankinstein

Dec 11, 2012
Can you put SS for the lock you want here ?

i want the one on the with smaller dots....and the other one with bigger dots is the one i m currently having....as u can see the notification panel(ie my battery bar,signal status,whatsapp notification) cant be seen from my current lockscreen...plzz help...

Attachments

• ICS-Lockscreen.jpg
    ICS-Lockscreen.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 65
  • SC20140502-094538.png
    SC20140502-094538.png
    96.2 KB · Views: 58

Lemon_Lime`s

Jan 27, 2014
act i m talking about the pattern lockscreen....the one in hyperion 8 is like ics and in hyperion 9 like gb ....also it is not possible to view the notification from the lockscreen in hyp 9....:(

owh . i never know about that pattern lockscreen and u dont tell about it on u post .

anyway . about notifications . see this post http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2689230 and revert it . it may help u .

Sent from tapatalk using smartphone

Omar El- Hussien

Sep 30, 2013
Ismailia
i want the one on the with smaller dots....and the other one with bigger dots is the one i m currently having....as u can see the notification panel(ie my battery bar,signal status,whatsapp notification) cant be seen from my current lockscreen...plzz help...
google it ..... you will find a GIUDE follow the steps and your done .... if there is another lockscreen ... make the tutorial by the lock scren you want :D

tell me if it worked :D

BalamXDroid

Oct 9, 2013
h9

On sshots from H9 GM appears the ics lock pattern style but once you flashed the rom it's the gb pattern style.

there are something to change it on 'easy steps' ? :cyclops: