Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

exynoss

Feb 4, 2012
delhi
You can have as many toggles as you can. Go to settings - system - notification drawer - widget buttons

You can have % battery mod by going to settings - system - status bar - battery status style - percentage.

Well you should have spent your next 15 minutes in looking what all settings and modifications this ROM has in its hood :p

Edit: ICS gallery is way better than ginger.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

ok tonight booked for cm9 features.

edit: i like the video player which ginger gallry has.Any way to install gb gallary in cm9???

Mr.Raviteja

Jun 4, 2011
Hyderabad
successfully installed cm9.

No apn
No ginger gallary
No google music player
No 15 shortcut toggle like in remix rom
No % in battry
i found these in starting 15min

1.Bala said
2.Bala said
3 google music player? Get it from market....there are many other nice music players.N7 player is nice...Poweramp is nice
5. You can change it...In settings under status bar battery change it to percentage....done

Harsha Raj

Jun 30, 2011
ok tonight booked for cm9 features.

edit: i like the video player which ginger gallry has.Any way to install gb gallary in cm9???

Are you talking about samsung gallery or ginger itself? If it's ginger then I think you can try restoring it from TB? Take care to make a nandroid first if something breaks.

Also you might as well want to try this mod too after few days of usage that is http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1531222

Reactions: Ankit Tulsian

Ankit Tulsian

Feb 27, 2011
Hyderabad
I copied all the data from it long back and just playing with format option and by mistake clicked on format then i stopped it in middle and later it was not working.

ithehappy

May 5, 2008
Calcutta
Google Pixel 2 XL
Wow, this is great. Incoming call is ringing/vibrating, device is downloading and all, but all with screen off. Nothing could turn it on! Is this ****in SOD?
I must now keep a note of the problems, there are various types of them, impossible to remember :cool:

bala_gamer

Recognized Contributor
Mar 29, 2011
Madurai-Chennai
Xiaomi 13
Xiaomi 13 Pro
I copied all the data from it long back and just playing with format option and by mistake clicked on format then i stopped it in middle and later it was not working.

Stopping the format in the middle will convert your file system to raw :D

Can any of the Samsung rom users in our thread go to my thread in themes section ( how to change background for settings /contacts /dialer ) and confirm me whether it works on Samsung roms?

TIA

#*posted on the move *#

bala_gamer

Recognized Contributor
Mar 29, 2011
Madurai-Chennai
Xiaomi 13
Xiaomi 13 Pro
Wow, this is great. Incoming call is ringing/vibrating, device is downloading and all, but all with screen off. Nothing could turn it on! Is this ****in SOD?
I must now keep a note of the problems, there are various types of them, impossible to remember :cool:

Are you on siyah kernel? I haven't seen a mobile ring and vibrate in sod, at least I haven't seen it personally ;)

#*posted on the move *#

Harsha Raj

Jun 30, 2011

It had happened to me when I was on CheckROM. I think I reflashed the ROM as non wipe.

Mr.Raviteja

Jun 4, 2011
Hyderabad
Wtf... Downloaded Latest Cm9 and when tried to flash it gave a red triangle and and bad aborted....... Any idea why?

Sent from Galaxy SII using SwiftKey 3 beta & Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Discussed with co-mod and we both feel we have giving you guys enough chances. Thread remains locked.
    Discussed with co-mod and we both feel we have giving you guys enough chances. Thread remains locked.
    Absolutely. We cannot constantly monitor or deal with the childishness that goes on in this thread. We gave you several opportunities. Thread closed.
    kachrukamble ; iekansh ; Harsha Raj ; manoj971 ; manojcitc ; bala_gamer ; sam razzy ; safepacket ;adaneam, bala_gamer, Mr.Raviteja, rajarshi10, surya_mca ; ano.cresent, darshanbangre, nelsonoski1972, rocky23, ronhoover88 ; tarunagg ; aashgaur ; spoiltz ; h3llboy911

Check PM

(didn't send to some people who use stock rom like ithehappy and sam)
    Hey guys...

Had pre-ordered at letsbuy.com earlier and paid in full a couple of days back. Just got an e-mail from them informing that my order has been shipped via Aramex, along with the tracking number... and so the countdown begins :D !!

I'm sure there are several members in the same boat as me, and other's who are waiting for the GS2 to show up in stores to pick it up. The thought behind this thread is to have a central repository for all the views & reviews about the phone and share any other info as well.

Looking forward to hearing from all owners about their experience and posting my own in a couple of days as well!

Cheers!