iSmooth Moto X HD screen protectors review

Search This thread

FormeriPhoney

Jan 19, 2011
ehy7a9y8.jpg

(Screen protector is applied in that photo)

This is the 4th device that I am reviewing this brand screen protector for.
It started with my Galaxy S3, followed by my Note 2, Galaxy Note 3 and lastly the Moto X.

First off, note that these are not a tempered glass protector. These are hardened plastic, but make no mistake.. These take a beating. You really can't beat what you get for the money.

For under $10 on Amazon (Prime) you get the following:

-3 HD clear easy to install screen protectors
- A very large, very high quality iSmooth branded silk screen wipe. I still have my first one from almost 3 years ago.
- 4 dust removal stickers
- A sincere Thank you card (?)
- Very detailed directions along with a link to a very detailed video.
- Lifetime warranty

Hell of a deal right?

The installation was a breeze. Installed it first shot after watching the directions. Not a single bubble or dust particle. The initial feeling is a tad sticky which usually goes away in a day or 2 depending on usage.

I have read some reviews on other protectors and saw issues with the protectors blocking the sensor and the Moto X becoming unresponsive. iSmooth listened and cut out around those sensors, reassuring that it would not be an issue, and it is not.

The over all look of the screen is perfect. You would never know you had it on the phone. When they say crystal clear HD, they mean it.

These are exceptional quality for a non glass protector. They have been so durable in the past that when I sold my Note 3 & S3, I included the other 2 screen protectors because I never needed them.

Overall Ratings

Packaging : 10
Value : 10
Protection : 8
Customer service : 10

Attachments

• _4.jpg
    _4.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 493

guybanda

Jan 9, 2011
thanks for the review, care to post a close up photo of the protector on the phone?
texture is important...

nlygamz

Dec 5, 2012
Mumbai
Does it change the colors of the device? I had a protector for my Samsung galaxy so advance, it really washed out the colours for some reason.

Sent from my XT1052 using Tapatalk

nlygamz

Dec 5, 2012
Mumbai
No. Not at all. These are some of the clearest I've seen. Colors transmit perfectly

OK.... Just gotta see whether it is available in India? Thanks mate

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

What about the case? Do you have one?

Top Liked Posts