Screenshot_2014-05-31-15-50-58.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 6,546
Last edited:
Reactions: ken7777

miz_pimp

Mar 23, 2012
LG V40
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
You should mention that this is just the OTA update.zip, which should be installed over B125 only. Not sure if anyone has successfully installed it over B132.

Also add instructions on how to update.

heross

Oct 14, 2007
[Firmware] ***BETA*** B510 Android 4.4.2 mit EMUI 2.3
Link

Firmware Version - B510
Compatible with – Ascend P6-U06
Android version – 4.4.2
Emotion UI version – 2.3
Languages – Multilanguage

Thx,

but why you not made a full TWRP Backup, clean and prerooted? So all users can test without back to stock.

ShahKashif

Mar 10, 2014
Khlong Luang
Google Pixel 4 XL
Screen Shots Please....

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

How to Install this ROM from B507? I mean what is the procedure to have this ROM if someone is using B507.

B

BeyondTheHorizon

Screen Shots Please....

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

How to Install this ROM from B507? I mean what is the procedure to have this ROM if someone is using B507.

You must be on B125 JB. So you must have stock recovery. Have that, instal B125 and after that put update.zip in dload folder in sdcard and press volume up + down + power button at once and the phone will begin upgrading.

Useful Info : CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

Last edited:

cd65

May 8, 2013
You must be on B125 JB. So you must have stock recovery. Have that, instal B125 and after that put update.zip in dload folder in sdcard and with press volume up + down + power button at once and the phone will begin upgrading.

Useful Info : CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

I'm on B125 already with stock recovery but cannot for the life of me get the update.zip to install. I always get a FAIL even though I've tried multiple download of the same update (thinking one was corrupt). I put the update.zip into the dload folder of my sdcard and then press volume up and down together while also pressing the power button. Fail every time! I've even tried unzipping it first and putting the update.app in the dload folder and the update.zip in the root directory of the sdcard to no avail. I'm at a complete loss here. Any suggestions?

B

BeyondTheHorizon

I'm on B125 already with stock recovery but cannot for the life of me get the update.zip to install. I always get a FAIL even though I've tried multiple download of the same update (thinking one was corrupt). I put the update.zip into the dload folder of my sdcard and then press volume up and down together while also pressing the power button. Fail every time! I've even tried unzipping it first and putting the update.app in the dload folder and the update.zip in the root directory of the sdcard to no avail. I'm at a complete loss here. Any suggestions?

Do a local update from Settings.

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

This is the correct way. 100 % working. Try it and report back the result. CLICK HERE

Last edited:

cd65

May 8, 2013
Sometimes works if you put the dload folder on internal memory. Try and report back.

Thanks for the suggestion. It finally updated. The problem was solved by putting the zip file in the sdcard's dload folder and then using Local Update from within the Settings menu. I had tried using Local Update from the Tools folder but that had also failed. Very strange!

sirias

Mar 31, 2014
Upate.zip

My update also failed when trying boot recovery.
I put the update.zip file into the dload folder on the sd card and then used the local update on the phone.
Update took long, but installed fine.
After the first boot the UI was very slow and "jerky".
Reboot the phone again and everything runs smooth.

Hope this helps.

truspixinho

Jul 16, 2009
bluetooth

still lacking in bluetooth function that makes the car run commands and synchronize your phone book in my car

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just wanted to say i'm working on making a flash able zip for the b125 and the b510! :D
    [Firmware] ***BETA*** B510 Android 4.4.2 mit EMUI 2.3
    Link

Firmware Version - B510
    Compatible with – Ascend P6-U06
    Android version – 4.4.2
    Emotion UI version – 2.3
    Languages – Multilanguage
    hi guys..

got stuck..

downgraded from b132 to b125..
    putted the update.zip from here in the dload folder on the sdcard..
    then used the system update app..
    but when the phone tries to update it fails cause of a verifying problem..
    also a forced update doesnt help cause of locked bootloader..

what is missing?

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using XDA Free mobile app

Unlock the the boot loader with adb mate!

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

The zips should be ready tomorrow! It seems like i only need to make the the b125 to a zip file. Do you guys want me to add SU to the b510 rom? :confused:
    hey beyond..

clean b125?

means i have to make factory reset? :eek:

Listen, b510 is not the same as the others! B510 is a ZIP not .app that means it not meant to be putted in dload, you should put it on the sd card and then, rename the update.app you have in your dload, so it will fail updating and giving you the stock recovery where you can flash zips, then pick b510. Thats why i can't make b510 able to flash, because it's already able to be flashed!

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

I'm in Kenya.
    They've just sent me the update OTA
    I registered but I'm still quite surprised.

I had been on the original B111 updated to international 125 via dload method.

Takes ages to come through OTA though, but thought you'd find this interesting

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium HD app

What do you mean by it take ages? Like it took long time to update? Do you have a custom recovery now?

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Also if anyone have b125 installed and twrp then you can make a backup and then upload it, then we can all flash it and then we don't need to use the update.app! Would be nice!

Have a good day out there!

Regard Frederik :cowboy:

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

hey beyond..

clean b125?

means i have to make factory reset? :eek:

Shouldn't be needed mate! Maybe the update.app you downloaded was broken?
    ScreenShots

Tried to post earlier but had problems with the image sizes so I've just attached them!
    Ok, Finally got the download - it took more than 12 hours OTA but that may have to do with me being in Kenya - although I do have relatively fast wifi. HiSuite would download the update to 92% and then cancel.

The update prompts at the end and does everything from there. It goes into stock recovery for a long time, then boots up into the usual Huawei splash screen with a new title, 'powered by android' at the bottom.

You are greeted with an entirely different lock-screen, which when you swipe up, gives you lock-screen short cuts. The home screen looks familiar, if even more colorful than below. I like the new clock widget.

On the lock-screen there's a camera icon and if you draw the screen up from there - it takes you directly into your camera. Camera has an entirely new layout. You'll notice your carrier label on the notifications bar, top left.

Settings has new stuff on it. And the pull-notification has changed. It will take getting used to because it splits between Notifications and Switch and you have to flick left or right to select which menu to use. It seems like more work.

You can customize absolutely everything on whatever theme you select - very nice - and you'll see that there's this new 'shake to align your icons' thing when your moving icons around your homescreen. Gimmick but it works and it's cute. I SUGGEST you go into your phone memory and copy your Themes to your sd card before you update. Also, after the update, you will find a new folder, HwOUN which houses your update.zip

Finally, the email app and the keyboard have been completely revamped. The keyboard is VERY SWYPE - you get taken to some swype login sites but this app I am most pleased with. The Huawei keyboard was always lovely...light, fresh - but desperately needed swype. Then Phone App has also been revamped. These changes I think are unique to Emotion2.3?

Anyway that's all for now. I hope this was helpful.

For those trying to upgrade, I would suggest going to B125, and then placing the ZIP file both in the dload folder and on the root of your sdCard (it's already named update.zip) and then use the local update method.

N.B. I haven't tested this with this particular update! I have used this before to go back and forth between B111, B125 and B128Screenshot_2014-06-04-07-22-32.jpg

Screenshot_2014-06-04-07-25-09.jpeg

Screenshot_2014-06-04-07-28-48.jpg

Screenshot_2014-06-04-07-36-26.jpg