[Q] Touchscreen sensitivity.

Search This thread

Salo-S

Apr 22, 2011
Joinville - SC
hello, a few days ago my xperia sp was depressed and tried to kill herself by throwing from a height of 90cm. The result was a broken touch screen, which cost me about $ 90. Since it is not difficult I myself installed the touch screen.

However, after installing the screen, I noticed that the sensitivity is horrible, the touchscreen was a little difficult to operate, but not impossible. I even can use day to day, but it is remarkable the difference in sensitivity between the new touch screen and touch screen broken.

What can I do to improve or increase the sensitivity of the screen? Thank you.

Captain Sweatpants

Feb 18, 2014
Edinburgh
Was it an OEM digitaliser? You could try cleaning the contacts. Someone else on here has just experienced the same thing he reported a big difference between the two screens and also a discrepancy between the serial numbers on the digitaliser.

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app

oscarstl

Oct 6, 2010
Sevilla
hello, a few days ago my xperia sp was depressed and tried to kill herself by throwing from a height of 90cm. The result was a broken touch screen, which cost me about $ 90. Since it is not difficult I myself installed the touch screen.

However, after installing the screen, I noticed that the sensitivity is horrible, the touchscreen was a little difficult to operate, but not impossible. I even can use day to day, but it is remarkable the difference in sensitivity between the new touch screen and touch screen broken.

What can I do to improve or increase the sensitivity of the screen? Thank you.

Please go to http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2727747