ZeroLemon
QCell
Casemate

Please add more to the list

Reactions: Swadins

Nimche

Dec 5, 2008
San Diego, CA
Besides the curved back, Xperia Z1C and Xperia L are pretty much in similar size. Has anyone tried one of the case for Xperia L for Z1c?

codified

Jun 16, 2013
I bought the Terrapin case from Amazon (UK), only cost a couple of quid so I wasn't expecting much but it's pretty good, very compact and doesn't add much bulk to the phone but seems sturdy enough and looks classy.

WasherUK

Mar 18, 2012
Manchester
I have ordered my z1 compact, I have xperia s at the moment. I have always used a leather push/sock case. The dimensions of the two phones appear to be very similar, I can't find a leather push case for the z1 compact, could anyone confirm that an Xperia s case would be a good fit.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Maybe this will fit?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bugatti-lea...&sr=1-15&keywords=sony+xperia+s+leather+pouch

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

HarpingOn

Oct 20, 2010
I got the Roxfit book flip case for my Z1C

Reason: Only case the shop had, and I always want it to be in a case.

Good points: All ports and buttons accesible. Can charge wired when open or closed. Can see notification lamp when closed.

Bad points: It doesn't stay shut. It was £15 (CPW) . It's flimsy. I don't much like it. Maybe I'll get used to it or maybe not.

Thing is, for £15, I'd want better. And I better make darned sure the next case I buy is the right one, so on the look out for suggestions. Must be mag charger compatible.

The Roxfit I have looks like it will only be compatible with magnetic cables when open, as it has a spine down that location.

Also, this case is inconvenient for the camera. And too slippy.

Er, I don't like it much do I?!

Going to buy some mag cables now.

thermalboyz

May 1, 2008
NoWhere
I bought Orzly case from eBay. Not bad quality and price.

Link below:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-ORZLY-SONY-Z1-COMPACT-HYBRID-FUSION-BUMPER-WITH-CLEAR-REAR-PANEL-/141172388103

avujuza9.jpg
mu9yduju.jpg
yvyzaqyb.jpg
a8emete3.jpg

ehu4yryj.jpg

gejy5uqe.jpg
se5e8ybu.jpg

Sent from my pigeon

Last edited:

WasherUK

Mar 18, 2012
Manchester
I'll use the wool sock until a good quality leather pouch style one becomes available.
I like the phone to be bare when using it but protected when in pocket/gf's handbag :)

Arthur Hucksake

Mar 8, 2010
Nottingham
Got the Roxfit clear back one.

It's awful. lol

The bottom sags lower than a granny's..... <insert expletive>

Perplexed as to how they can charge £15 for it. I got it free so can't complain too much. Might just risk the phone without one.

What I really want is a back screen protector. £10 for a screen and back protector is too steep, just need a cheapo back protector.

Milkywaye

May 8, 2012
will the bumper cases work with the magnetic cradle? or would I need to take them out?

I know the cradle comes with a different size insert.. but is the magnetic strip raised enough to accomodate the bumper size?

Richdog

Jul 31, 2009
To all those thinking "Hmm I may not get a case" I HIGHLY recommend doing so, as the glass back and front make it very slippy and at some point the law of averages dictates it WILL fall out of your hand on to something very hard. :)

Saundie

Feb 8, 2014
will the bumper cases work with the magnetic cradle? or would I need to take them out?

I know the cradle comes with a different size insert.. but is the magnetic strip raised enough to accomodate the bumper size?

The cheap bumper case I got from eBay doesn't work with the official DK32 magnetic dock - it sounds as though the magnet is connecting to the phone, but it doesn't charge. I'm assuming that the case is too thick to allow the charging pins to reach the phone. I am still looking for a case that will work with the magnetic dock - I don't like having to remove the case to charge the phone.

Last edited:

madsb

Jan 14, 2013
Have anyone tried if the Case mate Tough Case works with the DK-32 magnetic charging dock?

Richdog

Jul 31, 2009
I bought this one form Ebay... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/390757171...eName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

The screen protector is beyond useless (I order more separately anyway) but the case actually fits pretty well, all ports and buttons are easily accessible, and it is made of "soft touch" hard plastic that feels a little rubbery. All in all pretty smart, and it reminds me of the cases I see on iPhones... though Im sure the quality is less considering how much it cost. Either way, it will do the job of protecting from everyday scuffs. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I bought Orzly case from eBay. Not bad quality and price.

Link below:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-ORZLY-SONY-Z1-COMPACT-HYBRID-FUSION-BUMPER-WITH-CLEAR-REAR-PANEL-/141172388103

avujuza9.jpg
    mu9yduju.jpg
    yvyzaqyb.jpg
    a8emete3.jpg

ehu4yryj.jpg

gejy5uqe.jpg
    se5e8ybu.jpg

Sent from my pigeon
    Looks as though DEVILCASE TW is shipping their Z1C bumper, expect the US distributor to begin selling this in the next few weeks.

980 TWD or about 33 USD

http://vimeo.com/92916925

wiec04oysehc0ae0y.jpg
    Review On Sonivo Fusion Case

d.jpg

Today i received my Sonivo Fusion Case from https://in.mobilefun.com/44122-sonivo-fusion-case-for-sony-xperia-z1-compact---black.htm

Price:

1011 INR / $16.60

Shipping:

900 INR/ $15 (Even for multiple products the shipping charges remains the same)
    OCS Worldwide Shipping with tracking details + Overnite Express within India (Tracking Details Obtained by calling OCS India Mumbai)
    Received in 5 working days (UK to Pondicherry, INDIA)

Product Box:

Is very simple and doesn't look upmarket for the price i have paid. Transparent with the Sonovio logo on the top. No screen gaurd only the case.

Product:

Immediately taking out the product i felt the quality of the material used is simply superb.
    It has a black Rubber like material used as the bumper and a transparent hard plastic shell which shows of your beauty of your Z1C.
    The Plastic back and the rubber bumper has been molded nicely to each other & i doesn't feel flimsy at all.
    The Quality of rubber used is thin with mildly hard but the feel they have added to it is nice & worth the money.

Fit:

Snug fitting no loose ends/gaps. Easy to remove and refit.

Cutouts:

Camera & Flash
    2nd Mic
    Micro USB Port
    Magnetic Charging Port
    Speaker Area
    3.5 mm jack
    Power button ( Volume rocker & Camera Shutter key has been covered by the Bumper in Rubber)

Pros:

Thin and Upmarket,
    Back is transparent,
    Covers all the sides with a rubber material that seems to last for yrs,
    No dust deposition between the back hard shell and the phone. (3days of heavy use)

Cons:

Camera shutter key really need your full effort as it has been covered by rubber material
    Had similar experiance with the volume rocker too but not as hard as the camera key.
    Few days ago i got CASE-MATE BLACK TOUGH HARD CASE from eBay http://www.ebay.ie/itm/201059557589?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
    case is very good, only i had to cut hole for magnetic charging port :) the case is really worth its price, fits perfectly

CM-TOUGH-XPERIAZ1-BLK-3.jpg
    Kewers aluminium bumper Case

Hi all, just a headsup for anyone who interested on aluminium bumper case for Z1C. I've contacted them and they confirm will have Z1C out in next few weeks (No date confirmed as yet). If anyone interested you could bump their Facebook to show interest.

http://www.kewers.com/
    Facebook

Following are pics for the Xperia Z1 (More pics on their website HERE)
    927585029_x.jpg

927585310_x.jpg

927585781_x.jpg

927587429_x.jpg

721156121_x.jpg

(Update) - Devilcase also confirmed they are in production of Z1C case and will be release in Next Month.

Devilcase Facebook

1655956_598204950256456_647114692_n.jpg

1557444_598204873589797_68363823_n.jpg

1625738_596583230418628_1997026295_n.jpg

1723715_596583207085297_1970717773_n.jpg