Assert failed getprop

Search This thread

FaiselW

Jul 28, 2013
When I try to install lonelyx ROM every time I get assert failed getprop ("ro.product.device') == endeavoru.
I have tried different recoveries and different kernels and I still keep getting that message.

Sent from my EndeavorU using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL
How often ppl want to ask and open threads for that -.- you get that error because u are using recoveries which aren't working with older roms... http://sourceforge.net/projects/others/files/One X/recovery.img/download take this twrp 2.7.0.0 modified recovery.img it works really find and you will be able to install all roms really all...sense and kitkat without the need of changing each tine the recovery

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk

Reactions: dandanb and FaiselW

FaiselW

Jul 28, 2013
Aren't there any versions of cwm that work as I use nandroid backups

FaiselW

Jul 28, 2013
I have tried philz and it failed

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
I have tried philz and it failed

Making a nand with philz does not fail. If you want to restore an existing older nand you have to flash the recovery.img from that particular nand !

I really wonder where these issues come from ? But its mainly and most of the time a user error ;)

FaiselW

Jul 28, 2013
I'm sorry i wasn't specific enough. I meant that philz fails to install the rom but it doesn't matter because it works now

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
Philz 5.15 has never let me down, but to be clear....on sense 5 roms always make a full wipe in the recovery but never choose that option inside the aroma installer. It tends to fail often !

Reactions: dandanb and FaiselW

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How often ppl want to ask and open threads for that -.- you get that error because u are using recoveries which aren't working with older roms... http://sourceforge.net/projects/others/files/One X/recovery.img/download take this twrp 2.7.0.0 modified recovery.img it works really find and you will be able to install all roms really all...sense and kitkat without the need of changing each tine the recovery

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk
    Philz 5.15 has never let me down, but to be clear....on sense 5 roms always make a full wipe in the recovery but never choose that option inside the aroma installer. It tends to fail often !